vps server - page 2

Евгений:
I understand that my situation requires an advisor. I will take it into account.

Yes, but to finally understand what you need, at the level of problem definition, you need to communicate with someone, more in-depth and not on the forum.

Can you tell me if I use activtrades broker and it has a news calendar, but the robot does not trade when there are different news. If I use vps from methaquot will the news calendar be maintained and will the robot also take them into account?

ddasww2:
Please advise me, I am using activtrades broker it has a news calendar, with different news the trading robot does not trade. If I use a vps from metaquotes will the news calendar be maintained and the robot will also take them into account?

The "Calendar" tab is activated (enabled or disabled) depending on settings on the trade server.

A simple experiment: in MetaTrader 5 login to MetaQuotes-Demo server - "Calendar" tab is present, switch to some other server - and "Calendar" tab may disappear.

Vladimir Karputov:

The "Calendar" tab is activated (enabled or disabled) depending on settings on the trade server.

A simple experiment: in MetaTrader 5 login to MetaQuotes-Demo server - the "Calendar" tab is present, switch to some other server - and the "Calendar" tab may disappear.

Thank you

I calculated the costs of my own, home server. Even excluding the depreciation of the computer itself, I came up with: electricity 200 Watt => 4.8 KWh per day * 22 trading days * 3.5 roubles per KWh = 370 roubles per month. If we take into account that there is also weekly data processing, backup, 400 RUB/month. Internet channel for another 400 rubles / month. Total 800. At the same time, judging by the advertising data, VPS or VDS can be rented much cheaper. Looking to switch to rented capacity. If anyone knows, can you tell me if it's allowed to manage system time on other people's facilities. I sync time with astronomical time by my own means, will I be given such rights (privileges)?

Vladimir:
I calculated the costs of my own, home server. Even excluding the depreciation of the computer itself, I came up with: electricity 200 Watt => 4.8 KWh per day * 22 trading days * 3.5 roubles per KWh = 370 roubles per month. If we take into account that there is also weekly data processing, backup, 400 RUB/month. Internet channel for another 400 rubles / month. Total 800. At the same time, judging by the advertising data, VPS or VDS can be rented much cheaper. Looking toward the transition to rented capacity. If anyone knows, can you tell me if it's allowed to manage system time on other people's facilities. I sync time with astronomical time by my own means, will I be given such rights (privileges)?
As long as I rented VPS, local time cannot be changed there. But it is possible to account for the difference in the EA.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
As long as I' ve rented a VPS, the local time cannot be changed there. But it's possible to account for the difference in EA.
I don't know, now I've tried it on two (Amazon and Infobox) - both are fine changing time. This is the UPU - whatever you want to do.

Igor-san:
I don't know, now I've tried it on two (Amazon and Infobox) - both change the time perfectly. It's a VPS - whatever you want to do.
I don't know, I didn't think about it, I thought that time is given on VPS by host server. I would know.

I rent a server from zomro.com

Config: 1GB RAM, 3.3 CPU, 20GB SSD, unlimited traffic. Price $2.9 per month. Calmly work at me 5-7 advisors, for 7 months the server fell 2 times, and that technical work in DC, planned, of which I was notified, and I screwed)

Thank you, Igor-san and spelcy