How to connect to the MOEX demo - page 6

robotorgovez:

What's stopping you from commenting on the topic?

Standing in a hammock? (с)

fxsaber:
The simplest indicator in a few lines is able to do this.

The problem of different quotation times is very relevant, including for the visual analysis of the chart. Of course, we can create an indicator, but it will not be convenient for visual perception, and we should not forget that the terminal is used not only by programmers.

I suppose that the same news will affect the market differently at different times - before the closing of the session, before the opening, in the middle, and so on. And this time factor should not be neglected.

-Aleks-:

The problem of different quotation times is very relevant, including for the visual analysis of the chart. The indicator can certainly be made, but it will not be convenient for visual perception and we must remember that the terminal is used not only by programmers.

It is intended for visual perception. You won't even notice the catch. Look at DRAW_CANDLES.

fxsaber:
It is for visual perception. You won't even notice the catch. DRAW_CANDLES have a look.
Yeah, didn't know about that, I don't know much about 5 at all yet, I need to think about a function that will automatically shift all the timing calculations both ways...

The margin calculation flag is not set correctly on the MQ-demo

2016.11.14 12:16:25.348 Forts_scalper (RTS-12.16,M2)    Текуший расчёт: SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_EXCH_FUTURES

Should be SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_EXCH_FUTURES_FORTS

Can you tell me if only a limited number of tickers out of 2000 are broadcast with a delay on this server? because many stock charts are frozen at 12 august 2016. is this the intention or a bug?

ivanivan_11:
Can you tell me if only a limited number of tickers out of 2000 are broadcast with a delay on this server, because many stock charts are frozen at 12 August 2016. is this the intention or a bug?
Perhaps you are watching expired futures?

Vladimir Karputov:
Maybe you are looking at expired futures?

no))) that's what I wrote - shares))) shares don't expire.

It does.

and here you can see that the stock is okay, it's alive, it's trading.

and there are plenty of such tickers on the server. is this the idea or a bug?

ivanivan_11:

no))) that's what I wrote - shares))) shares don't expire.

It does.

and here you can see that the stock is OK, it's alive, it's trading.

and there are a lot of tickers like this on the server. is this the idea or a bug?

On the real, the last candlestick was on November 1. There is no bug. The candlesticks on the demo and on the real should not coincide. But if they did, it would be a bug. This is not Forex.

pivomoe:
The last candlestick on the real on November 1. There is no bug. The candlesticks on demo and real should not coincide. If they did, there would be a bug. This is not forex.

And also the candlesticks on the demo on this server and on the real should coincide, because here the same data, but delayed by 15 minutes.

And there is also a difference - the last candle on August 12 or November 1.

By the way, think about why you have the last candle on November 1, if the ticker is traded on the rbc without stopping and the last candle is on 18.11.16