prev_calculated - page 14

Karputov Vladimir:
That's it. Can't fight peas bouncing off the wall anymore. Out of the discussion until the weekend.
Goodbye.

fxsaber:

There was no one in this thread who could do it. Instead of contacting those who can (Service Desk), you start arguing and proving your point.

Forum addiction will not do any good. If you have a specific proposal to the developers - contact Service Desk. So far all my requests have been very carefully studied and commented on by the developers. They have made appropriate corrections/additions. Appreciate your time. Less frequenting the forum.

I was not proving anything. I just explained that the answer to the wrong question. Instead of an answer to one question a huge number of answers to completely different questions were given. Just like in our State Duma...

It is useless to write to sd about it. In fact, this problem doesn't bother standard indicators. If the indicator is recalculated over the entire history, let it be. But if you slightly deviate from the standard, you will need some crutches. This is not an error. Well, it's not done the way it was in mql4 and nothing can prove that it's right or wrong. It was like that and that's all, and now it's like that and no claims. Robbins has decided to teach you the right way not to write custom indicators. And he has got the right to forbid comparing mql4 and mql5 and not only compare them, but even publish the test code.

Alexey Viktorov:

It is useless to write to the sd about it.

And it was even more useless to write here. So you killed your time deliberately. It's a forum addiction, get rid of it.

fxsaber:
And it was even more useless to write here. So you killed your time deliberately. It's a forum addiction, get rid of it.
What else is there to do in retirement?

Alexey Viktorov:

I was not proving anything. I was only explaining that the wrong question was being answered. Instead of answering one question, a huge number of answers were given to completely different questions. Just like in our State Duma.

It is useless to write to sd about it. In fact, this problem doesn't bother standard indicators. If the indicator is recalculated on the whole history, let it be. But if you slightly deviate from the standard, you will need some crutches. This is not an error. Well, it's not done the way it was in mql4 and nothing can prove that it's right or wrong. It was like that and that's all, and now it's like that and no claims. Robbins has decided to teach you the right way not to write custom indicators. And he has got the right to forbid comparing mql4 and mql5 and not only compare them, but even publish the test code.

It has already been proven. Just someone has to learn to read a little and think a little.

Alexey Viktorov:
What else is there to do in retirement?
Don't know what to do in retirement? There are plenty of options. I can suggest a few if your imagination strikes.