prev_calculated - page 12

Alexey Viktorov:
You're overreacting, you're overreacting. One minute he wants the code, the next he deletes the code. If you can't explain it clearly, don't bother the others. Alexei and I are having a perfectly normal dialogue. If you have nothing to say, don't bother.
Everyone here has something to say. I just do not understand how many times you need to repeat it so that you understand?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Everyone here has something to say. I just don't know how many times you need to say it before you get it?
He who thinks clearly speaks clearly. Learn to speak in a way that you can be understood.

Alexey Viktorov:
You're overreacting, you're overreacting. One minute he wants the code, the next he deletes the code. If you can't explain it clearly, don't bother the others. Alexei and I are having a perfectly normal dialogue. If you have nothing to say, don't bother.
We discuss OnCalculate() in this thread with reference to MQL5.

Alexey Viktorov:
He who thinks clearly, writes clearly. Learn to speak in a way that you can be understood.
Then, personally to you and your ability to understand - start by studying the alphabet. Can I give you a link or can you find it yourself?

Karputov Vladimir:
We are discussing OnCalculate() in this thread as it applies to MQL5.
Where is the ban on discussing mql4? Where is the ban on comparison?

Alexey Viktorov:
Where is the ban on discussing mql4??? Where is the ban on comparison?
There is nothing to compare. We need to live reality, not phantoms.

Alexey Viktorov:
Where is the ban on discussing mql4??? Where is the ban on comparison?
There is no such ban. Nothing is banned at all, it's just not desirable to be too stupid.

Karputov Vladimir:
There is nothing to compare. You have to live reality, not phantoms.
Isn't it too much to ask, moderator? Who gave you the right to set your own rules in each thread separately? Who gave you the right to prohibit the use of mql4 and its discussion? WHO!!!

Alexey Viktorov:
Isn't it too much to ask, moderator? Who gave you the right to set your own rules in each thread separately? Who gave you the right to ban the use of mql4 and its discussion? WHO!!!

Here, a very good answer:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

prev_calculated

Dmitry Fedoseev, 2016.10.19 12:44

There is no such ban. Nothing is forbidden at all, it's just not advisable to be too stupid.
If you want, open a discussion in a new thread and discuss MQL4. But this thread has tried to teach you for 12 pages how to properly write indicators in MQL5, but in vain. And until you understand how to work in MQL5, to mix in MQL4 here will be like an explosive mixture.

Karputov Vladimir:

Here, a very good answer:

If you want, open a discussion in a new thread and discuss MQL4. But this thread has tried to teach you for 12 pages how to correctly write indicators in MQL5, but in vain. And until you understand how to work in MQL5, to mix in MQL4 here will be like an explosive mixture.

So stop being stupid together with Fedoseyev and answer the question, who gave you the right to forbid the discussion of mql4 in this thread? The discussion is comparable to mql5.

As for the lack of clarity of thought, leave it to those who are better at it.

I have already spent 12 pages in this branch to try to disprove your ideas, like that we should return the indicator buffers to zero.