prev_calculated - page 11

Alexey Viktorov:
That's not really the problem. Although it has somehow been circumvented, the rubbish in the indicator buffer when the indicator starts is not right.
It is right. The terminal does not do pointless things.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
This is correct. The terminal doesn't do things that don't make sense.
Well if rubbish in front of your dwelling is right, then you are living in a landfill... That's the analogy... nothing personal.

Alexey Viktorov:
Well, if litter at the front door is right, then you're living in a landfill... That's the analogy... nothing personal.

The litter itself isn't going anywhere, a wiper is needed. And try to think a little. Rubbish at the front door is a lot better than rubbish in your head.

Alexey Viktorov:
Well if rubbish in front of your front door is right, then you are living in a landfill... That's the analogy... nothing personal.
It's not a valid analogy. Why then don't you complain about forced zeroing of structures like MqlTradeRequest/Result before use? Similarly, in my opinion. The memory was previously occupied by something - it was freed for writing, but not initialized with 0 (or whatever you expect) - this is your task as a programmer.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The rubbish itself isn't going anywhere, a wiper is needed. And try to think a little. Litter in front of your front door is a lot better than litter in your head.

If you think a little, you won't impose your opinion on everyone.

I'm talking about a janitor, you need a janitor, not a cleaner. Your position's been clear for a long time, oops... not to give in... that says it all. Then it's back to total ignorance again.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
This is not a correct analogy. Why then don't you complain about forced zeroing of structures like MqlTradeRequest/Result before use? The same way, in my opinion. The memory was previously occupied by something - it was freed for writing, but not initialized with 0 (or whatever you expect) - this is your task as a programmer.

Probably because the purpose is quite different. I'm not talking about initialization of variables, custom array as well as structures.

Maybe, because in mql4 when initializing the indicator buffer there is an empty value, and it's hard to get used to it.

Alexey Viktorov:

If you think about it a little bit, you won't impose your opinion on everyone.

I'm talking about a janitor, you need a janitor, not a cleaner. Your position's been clear for a long time, oops... not to give in... that says it all. Then it's back to total ignorance again.

On an active binge?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Not a correct analogy. Why don't you complain about forced zeroing of structures like MqlTradeRequest/Result before use? Similar, in my opinion. The memory was previously occupied by something - it was freed for writing, but not initialized with 0 (or whatever you expect) - this is your task as a programmer.

Here is the mql4 code

[Deleted by moderator, so as not to cause a chorus.]

Alexey Viktorov:

for some reason mql5 turned out to be a problem as well...

How many times do I have to explain it to you to get it across?

Alexey Viktorov:

Here is the mql4 code

[Deleted by moderator, so as not to cause a chorus.]

You're overreacting, you're overreacting. He wants the code, then he deletes the code. If you are not able to explain in a sensible way at least do not disturb others. With Alexei, we have a perfectly normal dialogue. If you have nothing to say, don't interfere.