I teach from scratch, as well as help newcomers to join the ranks of MQL4 professionals. - page 3

Dmitry Sumsky:

Example code? Please... If it's any consolation...))

Here's what an example is needed:

The code you cited -- it's a ponce for no one -- isn't impressive at all. You land closer to us sinners.

You give us a simple example of an EA, for example, MA crossing the price at the opening bar, to have a stop/stop, calculation of a lot, opening orders, you can add a trawl.

That's when it will be seen - whether you know how to write an EA or not.

p.s. This is if you show the code.

Комбинатор:

And you do freelancing and training purely out of humanity. And the money you charge for it is just symbolic.

In general, do not take my posts to heart, just sarcasm.

It turns out that way. If 5-10 dollars per hour is expensive, the Internet is full of tutorials, with which you can learn for a long time and do not really learn ... )))

A self-taught programmer is the best programmer. Because he found and mastered all the information himself, looked for solutions from various sources, and if he did not find them, he invented them himself. And if any complicated situation occurs he is able to cope with it easily. But a programmer, who was told everything and put it in his head. Then he will nag his teacher with questions, how to do it? How to fix this error, etc. And when the teacher leaves because he is fed up with the questions. Then the pupil will get into a stupor.

Anton Zverev:

A self-taught programmer is the best programmer.

These are the kind of people who then suggest sorting the array to find the maximum)

Комбинатор:
These are the kind of frames that then suggest sorting them to find the maximum of the array )
Frames are everywhere. On both sides.

Moreover, the worst thing is self-taught people who have never worked in a team with real professionals and think they are professionals.

It is them who then confidently rubbish and consider *** any code written in a style even a bit different from theirs.

There are some of them on this forum.

Dmitry Sumsky:

I have been in a customer role for 3.5 years, in all that time I have found a few programmers who write well, but the bulk of them are template makers. There are many template programmers among the top ones who do not know and/or do not want to know how to make non-standard EAs or indicators. The need for Skype was necessary so that there were no misunderstandings and no nuances between the customer and the programmer.

Now the roles have been changed, but I still choose customers with Skype - I try not to take orders without it. If you have been programming for a long time, you must understand that I often have to go over and over the TOR to make everything right at once. The customer thinks that everything is written correctly and accurately, and the doer loses a lot of time until he understands what is written in the task - skype reduces the time of understanding...

Skype does not reduce time, it eats it up.

Dmitry Sumsky:

Higher education in radio and television, but I think this is irrelevant. I program in mql, before that I never programmed anything except excel spreadsheets.

To program well, you have to know how it works in the "brains" of a computer, if I can put it that way in a simpler way. And if a person knows many languages but doesn't know the "brains" of a computer, it's like a blonde who knows how to drive a different car (knows how to pedal and turn a wheel) but can't fix the car on the road...))

Example code? Please... If it's any consolation...)))

About education - yes, secondary. About other languages - experience in general.

To program well, you have to know how it works in the "brains" of a computer, if I can put it that way in a simple way. And if a person knows many languages but does not know the "brain" of a computer, it's like a blonde who knows how to drive a different car (knows how to push the pedals and turn the wheel), but can not fix the car on the road...))

Now that, imho, is nonsense. Mql is not assembler to know how it will be in computer brains. And you, I believe, do not know how it works in "brains". And the blonde example you gave looks like a ponce.

The example of your code did not comfort me in any way, as I don't seek solace in code. But, in my opinion, it would be better if you didn't show it...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

This is the kind of example you need:

The code you cited -- it's a ponce for no one -- isn't impressive at all. You land closer to us sinners.

You give us a simple example of an EA, for example, MA crossing the price at the opening bar, to have a stop/stop, lot calculation, order opening, you can add a trawl.

And then it will be obvious - whether you know how to write an EA or not.

p.s. This is if you show the code.

The jackpot - this is your thoughts before the order" (memo to the customer). You are just playing on the feelings of the customers, using their incompetence in programming and fooling their brains with the fact that you are a "Great Programmer", writing for the "Real Trading".

Like, you write for "real trade", and everyone else is just "fools", like "Demo/Tester programmers". After that, you can safely "twist the arms" of customers on the cost of the work. I remember when I was a customer, you offered me the cost of "...with three zeros ...", for work that is not worth "two zeros".

You should be ashamed to speak out here...

I'm not being flippant. You asked me to show you the code, I showed you the code. If you're interested in someone else's opinion, check out the reviews on my profile.

Dmitry Sumsky:

... I remember when I was a customer you offered me a cost of "...with three zeros...", for a job that wasn't even worth "two zeros"...

that's the best way to get rid of a problem customer.

It's just that you don't have much development experience.

p.s. if you seriously talk about cost with three zeros and remember your terms of reference at least approximately - there was a task on the construction of waves, quite extensive - it's not cheap fun