I didn't survive that night (on GBP) - the deposit went negative. - page 6

apollo.lv:

Well, I announce the final result, especially for the smartest(Server Muradasilov ). Nothing has been zeroed out, not even partially, not one cent.

Life is bad without a sucker. You do not get it, you should not have been defeated, go on swallowing this nonsense.

But at the end of the conversation the following was said. We still value you as a customer. Keep on trading. This is a debt we do not require you to repay immediately. And if your trade turnover is normal, we hold a meeting once a year to look into such cases. And in the bidding of charity, we reset some of these accounts to zero. Maybe you'll get lucky. So welcome.

:) That's the kind they want.

that's why you can't trade on floating spread !!!!!!!!!!!!! I always trade on a fixed spread. there have already been examples... that's why I chose a fixed spread account.... there is always an option to submit.......

Roman Busarov:

that's why you can't trade on floating spread !!!!!!!!!!!!! I always trade on a fixed spread. there have already been examples... that's why I chose a fixed spread account.... there is always an option to submit.......

He hasn't read the regulations ))))

Note "Interesting and humour" last post

Server Muradasilov:

He hasn't read the regulations ))))

Note "Interesting and humorous" last post

I've already seen =)))

Roman Busarov:

If this is the case, you won't have to worry about your trades going to the interbank.

Maksim Diveev:
If that's the case, you wouldn't dream of having your trades on the interbank.
Interbank? What is it?! It's a bribe for the kitchens. )))

Server Muradasilov:

Life is bad without a sucker. You do not understand that it was not supposed to be a minus, so swallow that nonsense.

But at the end of the conversation the following was said. We still value you as a customer. Keep on trading. This is a debt we do not require you to repay immediately. And if your trade turnover is normal, we hold a meeting once a year to look into such cases. And in the bidet of charity, we zero out some of these accounts. Maybe you'll get lucky. So welcome.

:) They need them.

You don't have to pay it off... you have to pay it off

And if you pay it off, you'll be worthless!

apollo.lv:

Well, I announce the final result, especially for the smartest(Server Muradasilov ). Nothing was zeroed out, not even partially, not one cent.

1. Told, don't discuss anything. There is exactly one position: stopout. There is nothing about prices in the definition of a stop-out. From the word VERY.

2. Try to collect the money. If you start following their offer, you will get minus on all accounts, because the LOG sign is hanging on all accounts.

If they don't withdraw the money or start repaying the debt at their expense, then send a written claim by registered mail to their LEGAL ADDRESS. In parallel, at all the resources where you can name the brokerage company, write that they do not fulfill the stopout. Don't give any details about market prices or any other bullshit.

Server Muradasilov:

Life is bad without a sucker. You do not understand that it should not have been a minus, so swallow this nonsense.

That's not what this is about. I am talking about the fact that someone said that everyone gets 20 tonnes left and right? So it's just a poncey?

apollo.lv:
No, it's all clear here ))))). But what about the fact that everyone is getting 20 tonnes left and right? Just like that - poncey bazaar?

You've been told everything in this thread, but you're on your own )))) They are going to put it out. BECAUSE IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!

I will not write anymore.

Thank you