So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 16

mmmoguschiy-new:
New revelation from last week's mt5 newsletter. Under the table.

British pound falls to 4-year low after Theresa May's statements

The pound collapsed against the European currency on Monday to its lowest level since October 2011. The pound was diving after British Prime Minister Theresa May made a series of statements on Sunday regarding the timing of the country's exit from the European Union. This is evidenced by the trading data.

Note the applicant's face. It's not like shlanda was broadcasting at all on sunday.

The guys are confused by their own lies.

It's a lie. Everything was done unexpectedly. Even in the short term, the market was in the hands of the Bulls! True, in the long term, it was in the Bears' hands.

mmmoguschiy-new:
So the red and orange line on your chart, which went down ahead of time - is this the cry of theory? Well I'm starting to get interested in it!!! or is it just a price line with an increased sweep and lag?

Re. Apparently the price has reached the big bull level from which it has bounced back. I don't think we can go any lower. Now it's all the way up - no way!!!

And where is thatgoing down ahead of time - there just can't be that kind of foresight... no one seems to have figured anything out yet... fell down to rise strong... It was impossible to do so in a crowd, everyone will fall, and there's no one else to milk...)

"Data Window" you can see the data for the candle, pay attention to the spread, if there is no spread, add it for display.

And as for the "miracle" (which I didn't know about), it shows the "average hospital temperature" for the minute. Where is high? Where's the low? And has anyone been poking around in the data with their grubby paws? So, screw that argument.

Nice picture on the pound just before the fall.

Overweight longs by more than 40% and almost empty glass at the bottom (and surprisingly full at the top)

Комбинатор:

Overweight longs by more than 40% and almost empty glass at the bottom (and surprisingly even full at the top).

Nice instrument you have!

Комбинатор:

Overweight of longs by more than 40% and almost empty glass at the bottom (and surprisingly very full at the top).

In a thin market it was easy to go down and quickly came back up. This can only be easily done by someone who has information about the real price cup. The attack is clearly visible from the Samurai side, stopped and quickly bought back out.(Picture on previous page)

It would be a good thing to be punished for this, as it is manipulation of the market. It is probably not punishable in our world )

Vitali Kadel:
That's a nice tool you've got there!
Yeah, I like it all the more.

Yurij Izyumov:

It would be a good thing to be punished for this, as it is manipulation of the market. It is probably not punishable in our world )

We still need to prove malicious intent.

There could be more surprises before Britain's official release. We have to be careful with the pound. Probably rule it out for now.