So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 15

Дмитрий:

Bullshit.

If not only the euro/dollar but ALL currencies to the dollar except the pound have "not moved", that means that it is the pound, not the dollar, that has changed in value.

Read the text carefully before you "coddle"!

Oleg Shenker:
The value of the pound has gone down to what?! You seem to be the one who is delusional, my dear?

the value of the pound has fallen to everything.

You can see it all clearly in the pound cross charts.

Oleg Shenker:
The value of the pound has changed to what?! You seem to be the one who is delusional, dear one?
There was a super crop of potatoes. There's a hell of a lot of them in all the farmers' markets. What about the price? It will fall, because no one needs so much. What will we see in the pair of potatoes/ruble? A drop.
At the same time the car/ruble pair stands still.
Is it nonsense? Or is it just that the potato has depreciated and nothing more?

Or should the car/ruble fall too? Why should it?

Uladzimir Izerski:
Interesting to know which position opened long or short? And the time.
Short on GBPUSD, a pending position was placed. The time in the terminal says 02:07:03

mmmoguschiy-new:
What if the car-manufacturing country buys machine tools to produce car parts abroad from the proceeds of club sales? What would happen to the car/ruble pair?
Practically nothing...it is clear from the statement that these cars do not play a role in the balance sheet of the "car-manufacturing country" :-) otherwise the machines would not be bought from the clubbers.
Demand will fall (i.e. the liquidity of autos - not the price), but solely from the overproduction of clubbers - the main export product has fallen in value, there is less money and there is no time for cars...somehow

Artem Zviriaka:
Short for GBPUSD, a pending order has been placed. In the terminal, the trigger time is 02:07:03

Got it. Thank you.

Did a little research.

The Japanese were the first to sell, and then the others got involved. In general, everything is clear in the picture.

mmmoguschiy-new:
wooden, non-import substitution, oil and google to the rescue
Burned by those who ignored market theory. According to that theory, only a suicidal person would buy the pound with such a screaming indicator signalling https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5915886/gbpusd-d1-weltrade.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Yusuf, can I have the link? I haven't been following your indicator lately.

Answered above. market price (Bulls), has stayed up for the last few days, unresponsive to the bears' rampage.

Now the question is what to do? Have the Bulls recovered - have they?

In the short term, all Bulls attacks were repulsed by the Bears. The last attack of the Bulls was just before the sharp declines, to which the Bears responded with a counter-attack and a strong declines. The market is now owned by the Bulls in the short term https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5915912/gbpusd-h1-weltrade. But as you can see, the Bears haven't gotten very far.

График GBPUSD, H1, 2016.10.08 17:51 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
График GBPUSD, H1, 2016.10.08 17:51 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: Weltrade. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.10.08 17:51 UTC.

mmmoguschiy-new:
So the red and orange line on your chart, which went down ahead of time - is that the very cry of theory? well I'm starting to get interested in it!!! or is it just a price line with an increased sweep and lag?

Re. Apparently the price has reached the big bull level from which it has bounced back. I don't think we can go any lower. Now it's all the way up - no way!!!

Beginning to get the hang of it!

mmmoguschiy-new:
what is it? ))

1. Who is stronger in the market at the moment;

2. Which direction of movement is preferable;

3. market theory is never wrong.