Funny, it turns out Alexander Elder is freelancing in our Market - page 2

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Is it just a slip of the tongue? Learn the rules: links to forum member profiles are allowed. Direct or veiled links to products are forbidden, but that's not the case here.

I see a veiled reference to products.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I've forgotten Russian over the years abroad))
No, really Elder. After all, a passport is required to confirm a seller's profile. I've seen the comments: he replies to users of his products. And maybe it was his employee. After all, the profile kind of belongs to his company.

Evgeny Belyaev:
I hope I don't get banned because I posted a picture where you can see the name of the product)
You can't see the name. But in general, it is better to retouch the product picture.

fxsaber:

the results of the branch would rather bang the Elder registrant than the branch itself (at most, both)...otherwise the rule abiding is not sane

fxsaber:

Don't interfere with the conversation.

Z.S. Tell me, do you think any link leading to a seller's profile is "disguised advertising"?

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Не, реально Элдер. Ведь для подтверждения профиля продавца требуется паспорт.

Not enough Elders? And by the way, it's not freelancing, it's selling, there's a fundamental difference.

Комбинатор:

Not enough Elders? And by the way, it's not freelancing, it's selling, there's a fundamental difference.

Okay, let's say an Elder double. It is indeed possible. But then why does he sell indicators from the book Trading with Dr. Elder? Is he parasitizing on the famous book? Hardly.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Okay, let's assume an Elder impersonator. It is indeed possible. But then why does he sell indicators from the book Trading with Dr. Elder? Is he parasitizing on the famous book? Hardly.
Yes, he is real. Even his books were sold in the Market.

Karputov Vladimir:
Yes, he's the real deal. Even his books were on sale at Market.
Yes, I remember. And he was interviewed:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/339
Интервью с Александром Элдером: "Я хочу быть психиатром на рынке"
Интервью с Александром Элдером: "Я хочу быть психиатром на рынке"
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/MetaQuotes">
  • www.mql5.com
"Я считаю что финансовые рынки – как маниакально-депрессивные больные. Когда у них мания, их надо продавать, когда у них депрессия, их надо покупать. Конверт позволяет мне определить, где находятся эти уровни депрессии и мании. Есть такая шутка: "Невротик – это человек, который строит замки в небесах, психотик – это человек, который живет в этих замках, а психиатр – это человек, который собирает аренду". Я хочу быть психиатром на рынке, я хочу собирать аренду с сумасшествия толпы".

Комбинатор:

Not enough Elders? And by the way, he's not freelancing, he's selling, there's a fundamental difference.

What has a passport got to do with it? it's not like your passport says "combinator Y" :-) He may have a passport saying "Woon Hee", but his nickname is "Alex Elder" :-)

PS/ on a good point, it is necessary to observe rules of decency and nicknames under known fiz.persona to banish (force to change)