Funny, it turns out Alexander Elder is freelancing in our Market

Today I've seen an unusual product in the indicator advertising, which is inserted between forum posts - its author was not a real person, but a certain financial company. When I clicked on the product and went to the author's page, I was surprised to find a picture of Grandpa Elder:

At first I thought it was just a joke, but then I noticed that the name really is Alexander Elder and it seems to be his trusted account.

Unfortunately, he is not a frequent visitor on our forum. The last added product was back in 2012. That's a pity. Otherwise, you could have chatted with him right here on the forum.

Well, I want to wish Alexander good luck in his sales, because freelancing is not an easy thing;)

I'd have to poke around the forum to see if old Bill Gates is still around. Who knows, maybe he's discussing loki in one of the threads from a fictitious name and no one knows about it...

Andrey Dik:
I'd have to poke around the forum to see if old Bill Gates is still around. Who knows, maybe he discusses loki in one of the threads from a fictitious name and no one knows about it...
Bill who Gates is more like looking for "philanthropic programmers to implement" :-) In the locks and hedges threads comrade Soros looks for ideas

Give me the link to the profile.

I don't see anything surprising here,

you all think all gurus are rich for nothing.

Andrey Dik:
I should poke around the forum, maybe there is an old Bill Gates around here somewhere?

Nah... I think it's more likely to find old Buffett here, clipping some fundamental indicators in his spare time and then selling them at Market (for a pension supplement so to speak:))))

Stanislav Aksenov:

Give me a link to the profile.

Pasted the link in my first post.

Very funny, I listened to his video about 5 years ago, about halfway through I realised I was wasting my time.

The thread violates several forum rules at once.

Some guy is being advertised (with paid products) in the open.

What is this double standard?

Vasiliy Sokolov

Today I've seen an unusual product in the indicator advertising, which is inserted between forum posts - its author was not a real person, but a certain financial company. When I clicked on the product and went to the author's page, I was surprised to find a picture of Grandpa Elder:

At first I thought it was just a joke, but then I noticed that under the name really is Alexander Elder and it seems to be his trusted account.

Unfortunately, he is not a frequent visitor on our forum. The last added product was back in 2012. That's a pity. Otherwise, you could have chatted with him right here on the forum.

Well, I want to wish good luck to Alexander in his sales, because freelancing isn't an easy thing;)

I don't smell Elder here. The crooked Russian language shows it:

Evgeny Belyaev:
There's not a whiff of Elder here. The crooked Russian language points that out:
I've forgotten Russian over the years abroad))

fxsaber:

The thread violates several forum rules at once.

Some guy is being advertised (with paid products) in the open.

What is this double standard?

Is it a blabbermouth thing? Learn the rules: links to forum member profiles are allowed. Direct or veiled links to products are forbidden, but that's not the case here.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Direct or veiled links to products are forbidden, but that's not the case here.
I hope I don't get banned, because I posted a picture where you can see the name of the product)