Writing code in Russian. Pros and cons of such a programme. - page 12

Andrey Dik:
I am not trying to change my mind, I described what I do to simplify code reading, it is my experience, even if not for many years, but for 7 years for sure. Besides, coders with much more experience than me say the same thing. And Peter is just a novice, everybody has gone through this.
That's hilarious...)) You know, I think I understand the reason for your negativity (don't deny it, you're showing it) towards the program in Russian. The fact that you wrote a program in Russian, which solved the problem so much better than your program that left you with very unpleasant emotions. You see Russian code and you have "deja vu"...

Andrey Dik:
You won't create a new language that is in demand, with all due respect, unless you invest a lot of money which will never pay off. And you can't change the existing ones, because they've been polished to a shine for decades.
If you don't want to listen to me, listen to the more experienced ones. Or go on wasting your time. The choice is yours.
I just pass on my experience to other people. Let them decide for themselves what to do with it.

Реter Konow:
Hilarious...))) You know, I seem to understand the reason of your negativity (don't deny it, you show it) towards the program in Russian. The fact that you wrote a program in Russian, which solved the problem so much better than your program that left you with very unpleasant emotions. You see the Russian code and you get deja vu...
Andersen is nervously smoking in the back... to say the least.
You could not solve the problem without knowing its source code (the problem condition is without knowing the source code). The only one who was close to my results was the optimizer from MQ.

The English terminology in the commands is perceived subconsciously in our country, on the contrary, the English-speaking people have more problems than us, because they take it literally and put more strain on the brain. In addition, we have already had a history of making computers specifically incompatible with Western standards and it is well known what this has led to.

Andrey Dik:
I'm not trying to change your mind, I described what I do to simplify code reading, this is experience, even if not for many years, but 7 years exactly. Besides, such things are said by coders with much longer experience than mine. And Peter is just a novice, everybody has been through it.

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, why you took my words personally is unclear. Well, never mind, it's not a problem...

Whatever you do not convince him and everyone else that it is not nice, not used to, and so on, read the questions beginners. Maybe then you will understand the usefulness of this approach. How often there are questions that make the hair stand on end... People just do not understand what they are writing and can not explain in Russian what is written there. And maybe this will give those newbies at least some understanding. Maybe it's not completely useless?

I wouldn't mind a description of errors in my native Russian. As it happens, my school only taught German... and I didn't study any... But I liked programming, so now I'm struggling with translators. And you know how they translate...

Vladimir Zubov:

TheEnglish terminology in the commands is perceived subconsciously in our country, on the contrary, the English-speakers have more problems than we do, because they take it literally and put more strain on the brain. In addition, we have already had a history of making computers specifically incompatible with Western standards and it is well known what this has led to.

Your judgement is based on a hunch. Try to write one expert in Russian and you can understand how much brain strain is involved. I assure you, the brain is strained by the need to constantly translate from English into Russian. Our brain does this job at a subconscious level and we do not notice it, but we are still more tired, thinking and remembering. Just write one programme in Russian and you will feel the difference.

Vladimir Zubov:

The English terminology in the commands is perceived subconsciously in our country, on the contrary, the English-speaking people have more problems than us, because they take it literally and put more strain on the brain. In addition, we have already had a history of making computers specifically incompatible with Western standards and it is well known to all.

Yes, that is exactly what I wrote about. the lexical meaning of operators complicates understanding, creates confusion.

Andrey Dik:
Andersen is nervously smoking on the sidelines... ...to say the least.
You could not solve the problem without knowing its source code (the condition of the problem is without knowing the source code). The only one who was close to my results was the optimizer from MQ.
Specifically in that problem there was no solution condition without knowing the source code. You could have used whatever I used and solved it better or as well. But you were so arrogant that you thought no one could beat you in the result. You were wrong. Now in your judgment of the programming approach you are also wrong. You're wrong about me being a beginner. I can give you a head start in solving tasks and have repeatedly offered you a competition. You have stubbornly sidestepped it.

Реter Konow:
Specifically in that problem there was no solution condition without knowing the source code. You could have used everything I used and solved it better or as well. But you were so arrogant that you thought nobody would beat you in the end. You were wrong. Now in your judgment of the programming approach you are also wrong. You're wrong about me being a beginner. I can give you a head start in solving tasks and have repeatedly offered you a competition. You have stubbornly sidestepped it.
The condition was set right from the start. It was an optimization problem, not an algebraic or algorithmic problem. Admit your defeat, have some willpower. You should not have remembered it.
And yes, 2-3 years in programming is a beginner.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Yeah, Russian-language code used on American computers will strengthen your national interests. Interesting logic.

Some people are just crazy about anti-Western propaganda) You see, English is an affront to their national dignity, ayyyyy, what an injustice!)