I will write the indicator for free - page 38

amon80:

Hello Yuri.

I need an indicator that would notify with a signal and also put non redrawing arrows on the chart when the direction of the current (zero) candles selected in the timeframe settings coincides. For example, we have selected H1, H4 and D1 in the settings. If all candles are bears, the arrow goes down, and if the candles are bulls, the arrow goes up. We need the possibility to select any combination of timeframes, even all of them, from М1 to 1 month, or even two. The Expert Advisor can be developed on the same principle.

The logic of the indicator is simple - the movement following the price.

I understand that the signal is on the next candle?

Yurij Izyumov:

I assume the signal is on the next candle?

No, we only take into account current candles which are not yet closed.

Yurij Izyumov:

I take it that the signal is on the next candlestick?

The signal and arrow should also appear on the current candle.

amon80:

No, only current candles that are not yet closed are taken into account.

So you understand that almost every candle will then have signals when the directions match

Yurij Izyumov:

So you understand that almost every candle will then have signals when the directions coincide

Yes, that's what the coincidence of several TFs is for. The main false signals will appear during the opening of the higher of the selected TFs. This can be taken into account.

amon80:

Yes, that's what the coincidence of several TFs is for. The main false signals will appear during the opening of the higher of the selected TF. This can be taken into account.

If you say so, you can.

Yurij Izyumov:

if you say so.

Thank you very much, I look forward to it! I can attach the instructions for using the indicator afterwards.

amon80:

Hello, Yuri.

put non redrawing arrows on the chart

Please clarify this point, if the current candle is re-drawn, how can arrows not be re-drawn ?

Yurij Izyumov:

If the current candle is redrawn, how can the arrows not be redrawn?

I will duplicate the answer here, if you tell me it is unnecessary, I will delete it.

The arrows that have already appeared on the chart should not disappear already, even if the candle closes in the opposite direction. It is necessary to detect false signals.
If it is possible, of course.
Let us select M1, M5 and M15. The current M5 and M15 are bullish, as soon as M1 current becomes bullish, the arrow is up. Of course, the candlesticks wobble, especially the M1. So even if M1 ends up closing bearish, the arrow should stay.

amon80:

I'll duplicate the answer here, if you tell me it's unnecessary, I'll delete it.

The arrows that have already appeared on the chart will not disappear, even if the candle closes in the opposite direction. This is needed to detect false signals.
If it is possible, of course.
Let us select M1, M5 and M15. The current M5 and M15 are bullish, as soon as M1 current becomes bullish, the arrow is up. Of course, the candlesticks wobble, especially the M1. So even if M1 ends up closing bearish, the arrow should stay.

In general, try it

yet made a beep at the opening of the candle that is open, on this unnecessary disable, and once again warn - test it in the tester, it will be seen places of re-triggering where - on the same candle will be up and down deals, and the history of course will be all smooth and beautiful

it's just because there is no tick history

for codebase I'll probably finish it a little bit