Oil - perspectives, expectations, opinions. - page 3

Andrii Maksymchuk:
So how do you see the price direction according to your methodology?
There is a lot of information about this on the web ...see the levels of transaction volumes and OI

Andrii Maksymchuk:
manipulation of information - nothing more. And US policy will not change as dramatically as they are trying to present it to us. All these election slogans are just slogans.
Trump seems to be a real politician, not one of the exceptional ones who are now in power, so to speak, he was a bad cop and now he will be a good one...))

Andrii Maksymchuk:
manipulation of information - nothing more. And US policy will not change as dramatically as they are trying to present it to us. All these election slogans are just slogans.
You never know. I don't remember a candidate like Trump in any previous American election, and I don't remember a candidate who was going to change the traditional paradigm of American foreign policy that much.

Yuri Evseenkov:
You never know. I don't remember a candidate like Trump in previous American elections, and I don't remember a candidate who was going to change the traditional paradigm of American foreign policy that much.
Do you think that everything in America is so great and that the masses do not want something better, or a change? With change comes the hope for the best, but in reality it is not always the best. We have been through them. And they will pass.

Сергей Криушин:
Trump seems to be a real politician, not one of the exceptional ones who rule now, so to speak, he was a bad cop, now he will be a good one...))
...he'll get the votes and sell out...

Uladzimir Izerski:
Do you think that everything in America is so great and the masses do not want something better, or a change? With change comes the hope for the best, but in reality it is not always the best. We have been through them. And they will pass.
That is the problem in today's world that the masses are first hammered into their heads that things are bad and could be better, then they build their ratings on promises of better things and come to power. And then who gets what... I do not think things are that bad for Americans and I certainly do not think that Trump or Clinton can significantly improve the lives of Americans ... Politics is rotten regardless of the state, and sometimes it is political squabbles that have a negative impact on the economy and therefore on the well-being of those very masses. IMHO

If you look at the brand graph on wickley. The computer gives a picture like this.

High probability to stay in the range of the green rectangle for a long time +- error.

There are no characteristic signs for growth in TA yet.

Uladzimir Izerski:
Do you think that everything in America is so great and the masses do not want something better, or a change? With change comes the hope for the best, but in reality it is not always the best. We have been through them. And they will pass.
That's the thing, they do. Clinton talks about exclusivity and primacy of the United States, and Trump says we are like everyone else, let people live normally. Ordinary taxpayers do not care about foreign policy ambitions of the elite, but they care how many more orange regimes they have to maintain and how much they can help the Saudis and others by overpaying for gasoline?

Yuri Evseenkov:
That is the point: they do. Clinton talks about the exclusivity and primacy of the USA, while Trump says that we are like everyone else, let people live normally. Ordinary taxpayers do not care about foreign policy ambitions of the elite, but they care how many more Orange regimes they have to maintain and how much more they can help the Saudis and others by overpaying for gas?
We will soon see what the piplameriken want. The price of oil will not be much affected by this action. The seasonal cyclicality of oil demand says that the price falls until January-February and only starts to rise closer to spring. We will see if this trend continues now.

That's the whole perspective of oil.