Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 26

Oxana Tambur:
And you come here, open a company and see how what is written there is done for you without bribes. Our laws change almost every day. And your article is long out of date.

This has nothing to do with bribes or the licensability of brokerage activities - we are not discussing the ease or difficulty of obtaining a licence.

Once again, for schoolchildren, a company is a brokerage if and only if it holds a brokerage licence.

Lilita Bogachkova:
Explain your attitude to such subjects who solve legislative restrictions with money?
My attitude? What's that got to do with it? Or am I misunderstanding you...

And in the other case, it's kids playing "brokerage company" on the internet.

Дмитрий:

This has nothing to do with bribes or the licensability of brokerage activities - we are not discussing the ease or difficulty of obtaining a licence.

For schoolchildren, a company is a brokerage if and only if it holds a brokerage licence.

I say that opening a resident brokerage company in Moldova (with a license) is impossible!

Oxana Tambur:
My attitude? What's that got to do with it? Or am I misunderstanding you...
You have mentioned several times the constraints one has to face and pointed out (money in this country decides a lot).

Lilita Bogachkova:
You have mentioned several times the restrictions one has to face and pointed out (money in this country decides a lot).
I was referring to the restrictions in the country where I live at the moment.

Дмитрий:
No. I am sure - I am a company registered in Moldova and have a Moldovan license to carry out brokerage activities.
OK, we will check, thank you.

Oxana Tambur:
OK, we'll check it out, thanks.
More to give Moldovan brokerage companies with a licence?

Дмитрий:
More to give Moldovan brokerage companies with a licence?
You can, for the sake of interest I will even check.

Oxana Tambur:
I was referring to the restrictions in the country where I live at the moment.
So what is your attitude to bribery and is it correctly understood that you are engaged in this kind of illegal activity?