Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 12

Комбинатор:
Gospadze, 95% of signal providers do that here )

Exactly, that's how they do it here (on this site), they simply can't do more.

Oxana Tambur:

I wonder since when a successful trader should not be able to do the analysis? Or, the success is that he trades on the fly?
You did read my words and did not even think them through or did not read them all the way through:

"I wrote that there are plenty of other opportunities to make money in the financial markets, an example of the basic:

-sell your analytics

-selling your signals".

How can you do that without knowing how to trade and not knowing the markets is just that, absurd.

Why do not you just say at once: "I do not make money trading, my earnings from the sale of signals (unfit, but who promised an eternal grail?) and analysis (unfit, but who promised an eternal grail?), as well as the sale of advisers (unfit, but who promised an eternal grail?)".

You are woven of contradictions, Oksana.))

About Success, let me put it this way:

all traders go through 3 stages - loss / save / increase

At the first stage, we try many strategies / the second, in my opinion, should already be a comfortable trading style / and if he is using his style, he began to multiply

It does not matter ! Stop / Medium / Martin ...

The main thing is to confirm the target.

*signed to Comments on page 11

Andrey Dik:

Why don't you just say at once: "I don't make money trading, my income comes from selling signals (unreliable, but who promised an eternal grail?) and analytics (unreliable, but who promised an eternal grail?), as well as selling EAs (unreliable, but who promised an eternal grail?)".

Bullshit on bullshit! Thanks for the tip, but I'm glad that in three years I've never plummeted. Thanks again.

Andrey Dik:

Why don't you just say at once: "I don't make money trading, my income comes from selling signals (unreliable, but who promised an eternal grail?) and analytics (unreliable, but who promised an eternal grail?), as well as selling EAs (unreliable, but who promised an eternal grail?)".

If it were so, we would not have half of the MQLQL site, so everyone judges by his own capabilities, the main thing is not to look into someone else's pocket.

And the fact that everyone knows how to humiliate each other - the majority in this thread has already proved it on their own personalities.

I love it when people trying to criticise someone hide the fact that they are criticising themselves.
It's commendable, at least somehow, but revealing their weakness.

Especially when the male half tries to assert themselves at the expense of the female half, you men are priceless, you are gold.

And since I like to trade on gold, I would sell "you and your invaluable advice" lol

Oxana Tambur:
Bullshit on bullshit! Thanks for the tip, but I'm glad I haven't leaked once in three years. Thanks again.

"I've never leaked once! Not once in three years!" (c) Oksana.

Ah, all right then.

The main thing is that you can't trade without stops or frequent stop losses, don't worry, we are lifelong learners, so you have time to learn.

And often criticize yourself, but in the first person, not through the third, criticism is the key to success in everything.
Have a good day, everybody.

Andrey Dik:

"I've never leaked once! Not once in three years!" (c) Oksana.

Oh, all right, then.

I guess from my experience of 4 years of trading, three years is a lot better than nothing.
And do the favor in another thread, not in mine, this is where trading without stops is discussed, not who would do who a favor.

Oxana Tambur:
Bullshit on bullshit! Thanks for the tip, but I'm glad I haven't leaked once in three years. Thanks again.

Report in the studio! here we trust dry facts, not talk, if you want to prove to people that trading without stops is good, you need to back it up with facts, that's all :) And describe your system... You should have started with that, otherwise what's the point of arguing about nothing?

For example, one potential "investor" recently offered me to write a free bot for him based on an allegedly profitable system, which his trading partner had been using for a year already and had not lost money! I said okay, send me the system description. I received 2 screenshots - reno stochastic on the chart, we buy and sell if it is overbought/oversold, if it is not in our direction - we are averaging. And yes, I shouldn't have divulged such top secret information to anyone... So now I have to fear for my honour and maybe my life... There was also some nonsense about round levels.

What could I say? :) here's a ticket for the ballet, no ticket for the tram...