Stable MTS - page 3

azfaraon:
Such advisors exist, I know that for a fact...
Can you show me?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is a different challenge. Originally it was

It was impossible.

And DD<10% and recovery from DD < 3 months is possible? Have you seen such a thing? I mean, it has always been like that.

azfaraon:
The volumes of money

A very informative answer!

- Petyka! Instruments!

- Two hundred!

- Two hundred what?!

- A: "Devices" what?

(С)

Sergey Pavlov:

And 10% of what?

In this case, it refers to the drawdown, which is measured as the ratio of capital (balance) at the lowest point after a drawdown to the maximum level reached.

Oleg Shenker:
Can you show me?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/sxww You'd better go to him. You'll be lucky if he can tell you something on the subject.
sxww
sxww
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

George Merts:

How many freeloaders and grail seekers are there...

Eh...

Like "colleagues, share your experiences, has anyone seen real cars that more or less drive on the highway, and on wet ploughing, and on sand, and in the air, and on water, and in space?"

And I see you're all sighing on this forum! Can't you just say something on the merits?

What makes you think I'm a freeloader? Where in my statement did you see that I want to get something for free?

Can you show me? If you can't, I'm sorry!

My question has a right to exist. As a trader, all sorts of smart people show me presentations of universal robust trading algorithms. I decided to check it out. See such an algorithm in action. To run it in the tester.

I haven't found anything of the kind myself. So I asked if anyone had seen it.

And everyone here is "blowing off steam" instead of saying ANYTHING about the case. Page three of this.

Oleg Shenker:
Can you show me?
You don't need it. It's probably just for fun.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're out of luck if you're happy with such demands on an adviser...

By the way, you did not specify the question about drawdowns: by balance or by equity ..., although few people understand the fundamental difference between them. Everyone, for some reason, thinks it's the same thing...

On capital, of course. I don't understand the division into balance sheet and capital at all. From the point of view of a normal asset manager, there is the current value of assets and that's it! Everything else is evil.

Colleagues, can we stop asking leading questions? If someone has seen an interesting algorithm, send me the link. If you have not seen anything worthwhile (in your opinion, the criteria at your discretion) - do not here to flood!

azfaraon:
You don't need it. You're just making fun of it.

No, it's not for fun. I really need to understand what robots can and cannot do. I don't want long arguments about "optimisation and tweaking" and "freeloaders". I want to see how such a "miracle" works!

Oleg Shenker:

No, it's not for fun. I really need to understand what robots can and cannot do. I don't want long arguments about "optimisation and tweaking" and "freeloaders". I want to see such a "miracle" work for myself!

I can only tell you that it is better to dig in the statistics.