Stable MTS - page 4

azfaraon:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/sxww. You'd better go to him. You'll be lucky if he can tell you something about the subject.
Is this a joke? The dude doesn't have a single product on the market and not a single code in the code base. But he has 800 forum comments! You call that a GURU?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll add, and which do not need to be repaired )) Once I've done a poll asking if you would use an EA which produces a stable profit, but requires optimization 1-2 times a week. 80% of respondents said no, of course not, what kind of Expert Advisor is that?

So, they can whine at their paid job but their pride does not allow them to run optimization for the night. Or lazy).

It seems they have images from the Internet in their heads: a blue ocean, a man in a lounge chair with a laptop, a model standing nearby, and a robot grinds cash somewhere far away.

It doesn't work that way, you always have to work.

I do not mind working. I have personally created several algorithms that show a steadily increasing capital curve in certain parts of the market. But my investors refer to "Vasya", whose robot always works!

I am curious to see such a robot.

Speaking of pre-optimization. I understand how to optimise on historical data, but on what material should I optimise my robot to make it work for the next month?

Oleg Shenker:
Is this a joke? The dude has not a single product on the market and not a single code in the code base. But 800 comments on the forum! He's the Guru, isn't he?
He has food in his fridge and in his garden))) Read up on CME just for interest.

azfaraon:
I can only suggest that it is better to dig into the statistics.

Now that's constructive. Do you mean testing statistics? Or some other statistics?

Oleg Shenker:

No, it's not for fun. I really need to understand what robots can and cannot do. I don't want long arguments about "optimisation and tweaking" and "freeloaders". I want to see how such a "miracle" works!

That's what everyone wants :)

Oleg Shenker:

Now that's constructive. Do you mean testing statistics? Or some other statistics?

Other

Oleg Shenker:

this is for 2015 .since 2006 40 to 150% p.a. has been coming out...

Oleg Shenker:

I don't mind working hard. I have personally created several algorithms that show a steadily increasing capital curve in certain parts of the market. But my investors refer to "Vasya", whose robot always works!

I am curious to see such a robot.

Send investors to Vasya. After they put Vasya on the meter and stick heating devices in indecent places, they will come back to you, already agreeing on an over-optimized Expert Advisor.

Yury Reshetov:
Send the investors to Vasya. After they put Vasya on the meter and stick heaters in indecent places, they will come back to you, ready for an EA with over-optimisation.
I haven't optimised mine since 2006 ...

azfaraon:
I haven't optimised mine since 2006 ...
And what are the drawdowns?