Forex - work or play? What do you think? - page 8

Vadim Shishkin:
The answer is obvious - they work.

And football is not about working, it's about playing.

Now I see why they are losing. It's a job for them and they don't know how to play.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Banks do not play forex. They exchange real currency in the Foreign Exchange market.

You play forex, the cat has nothing to do withForeign Exchange .)

Of course you know better.

I will not argue.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And football is not about working, it's about playing.

Now I see why they are losing. For them, it's work and they don't know how to play.)

I can't play chess.

Conclusion -- chess is a scam.

I'm sorry.

Vadim Shishkin:

The outcome, as practice shows, is different.

Just don't mess with the kitchens.

And work according to your strategy.

May profit be with you!

Can you name at least one broker who is not a gondola? There are none! Unfortunately! All the orders are a phony. You do not buy and sell. They buy and sell in foreign banks, in foreign accounts. You only engage in, self-deception, the illusion of opening and closing orders, on a managed demo account. Most people are happy with that, the minority are looking for other options, thank goodness they have them too. That's how it all hangs together, on dishonest word of mouth.

Vadim Shishkin:

I don't know how to play chess.

Conclusion -- chess is a scam.

(sighs) I'm sorry.

What does that have to do with being a scam? I have never written that dealing center Forex is a scam. Although, it certainly can be, if the broker is a scammer. Which happens.

Alexey Busygin:
Name one broker who is not a kitchen? There isn't one! There are none! All the orders are a sham, you do not buy and sell. They buy and sell in foreign banks, in foreign accounts. You only engage in, self-deception, the illusion of opening and closing orders, on a managed demo account. Most people are happy with that, the minority are looking for other options, thank goodness they have them too. That's how it all hangs together, on dishonest word of mouth.

Let's start with something else.

Do you have a state to back up what you're saying?

I've got a bad one, but I' ve got one.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If you are an employee, work. If not, you play.)

Football is a game. It is played and nothing else can be done with it. Professional players have a job - to play football.)

So do they work or do they play?

They played football and got the whole team kicked out in disgrace. But if they were working, things would be different. So you need to know where to play and where to work.

Alexey Busygin:
Name a broker who is not a kitchen? There is no such broker! Unfortunately! All the orders are a shell, you do not buy and sell. They buy and sell in foreign banks, in foreign accounts. You only engage in, self-deception, the illusion of opening and closing orders, on a managed demo account. Most people are happy with that, the minority are looking for other options, thank goodness they have them too. That's how it all hangs together, on dishonest word of mouth.

The DC is not a broker, it is a dealer. A broker has other functions and responsibilities.

There are brokers in this market, and they are not DCs at all - they are banks that buy real currency for real clients, for a commission, of course.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What does this have to do with a scam? I've never written that DC Fores is a scam. Although, it certainly may be, if DC is a scammer. Which happens.

I apologise if I misunderstood you.

But I get the impression that you are blowing on water after drinking milk.

Vadim Shishkin:

Let's start with something else.

Do you have a state to back up what you are saying?

I've got a bad one, but I' ve got one.

Confirm what exactly, that I am trading or not? Do not make me laugh, I do not need confirmation from you, this is called self-propaganda. How many years have you been trading? Half a year account you show!