Forex - work or play? What do you think? - page 9

Alexey Busygin:
What exactly is confirmation that I am trading or not? Do not make me laugh, I do not need confirmation from you, this is called self PR. How many years have you been trading? Half a year's account you show!

Don't get emotional.

Hit me with your state.

And then talk for PR afterwards.

Alexey Busygin:
And of course through a toggle terminal, right?

Banks buy and sell through the terminal. Customers, maybe through one. Saw one about 5 years ago. There's 1 lot, if I'm not mistaken at least. And in 2-3 days you get a cartload of real tugriks instead of real piastres in your account.

They say that no one will even tie up with 1 lot in this market because of the high costs.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Banks buy and sell through the terminal. Customers, maybe through one. Saw one about 5 years ago. There's 1 lot, if I'm not mistaken at least. And in 2-3 days you get a cartload of real tugriks instead of real piastres.

They say that no one will even get involved with 1 lot in this market because of the high costs.

They say that no one even wants to deal with 1 lot in this market because of the high costs. M.B. Translate! All these tales at the beginning, the broker also promised a lot and to give 5% for free funds, but I have never seen this 5%. I was promised the same for swap, but I only saw it after I connected through an intermediary. The intermediary started paying out and it turned out that the broker was really cheating. I do not work as a broker, by any chance? Because I was getting suspicious.

Alexey Busygin:
M.B. Decipher
M.B. - maybe

There will be no transcript.

The usual yelling about nothing.

Alexey Busygin:
And of course through a token terminal, right?

That's some bullshit... :-))) What are you trying to prove? That the DC does not let you withdraw your winnings or that you can't trade, buy at the top and sell at the bottom...?

So it's not a problem of your brokerage company, it's your head... Or, the quotes of your brokerage company differ from the others by several points?

If you don't get in, but you sit and trade, and do not blame your jerks and mistakes on inability to implement successful trades into real money... Only you have to withdraw regularly, leaving

the spread unchanged... I leave a monthly twenty (twenty, Carl!) and know that I will not lose more ...

zoritch:

That's some bullshit... :-))) What are you trying to prove? That the DC does not let you withdraw your winnings or that you can't trade, buy at the top and sell at the bottom...?

So it's not a problem of your brokerage company, it's your head... Or, the quotes of your brokerage company differ from the others by several points?

If you don't get in, but you sit and trade, and do not blame your jerks and mistakes on inability to implement successful trades into real money... Only you have to withdraw regularly, leaving

the spread unchanged... I leave a twentyner every month (twentyner, Carl!) and I know that I won't lose any more...

It's all bullshit!

You're Putin's agent!

:)

By the way, colleague, can you rate my work?

Vadim Shishkin:

It's all bullshit!

You're Putin's agent!

:)

I was very active here ( on the four of course) three or four years ago... :-))) Now it's not interesting, I just come here sometimes for a laugh... :-)))

zoritch:

So it's not a problem of your brokerage company, it's your own head... Or, the quotes of your brokerage company differ from the others by several points?

the spread unchanged... I leave a twentyner every month (twentyner, Carl!) and I know that I won't lose any more...

Zortik, you keep your aggression and cocksucker attitude to yourself. The conversation is not with you.

I can make three piles of such skins with conclusions as well, just for your reflection.