Forex - work or play? What do you think? - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I wouldn't, but I do, I open a position and place stops and takeovers, and that's it - I wait. If the price freezes and does not want to move, then I close the position, in rare cases, I place Breakeven, but it is clearly not a percentage of the deposit, one transaction does not always result in even a 1% increase.
Everyone has his own cockroaches =)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

On the stock exchange, you can also use your hands. With various software add-ons, like shoot-and-forget. Then there is automatic support.

For Forex, you need a full automaton.

No owl ... although no there is a shifter but I rarely use it purely for mini zarobotka ... say, 30 bucks guaranteed =)

Roman Busarov:

greed and the hope of easy money. And it isn't.

Fear and greed. Ridiculous. More like a misunderstanding of the process.

What money? It's all numbers in front of my eyes.)

Which box do you think you should put the chips on?

The Forex industry is a gaming industry. Only dealing centres do business there.
An ordinary trader in the Forex industry is just a gambler, except for those traders, who 100% guarantee knows where the market will move.

This industry is based on the use of human cognitive disorders (use of distortion of perception).
In this case perception distortion consists in mistaken belief of a person that sequence of profitable and loss-making trades under certain condition may eventually bring profit and that any business is built that way. The reason of distorted perception and many wasted years of life is a person's unwillingness to understand that in real business a bad deal does not carry risks (losses) as it happens in trading. In real business, if you fail to interest a customer and sell your product, you do not lose some of its value, but simply wait for the next customer to try to sell it again.

MQLPartner:
The Forex industry is a gaming industry. Only dealing centres do business there.
An ordinary trader in the Forex industry is just a gambler, except for those traders who are 100% sure that they know where the market will move.
I never knew, and I do not even want to know where, why and how the market moves)). Maybe that's what saved me)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I never knew, or even wanted to know, where, why and how the market would move.) Maybe that's what saved me)).
You do not need to know where the market will go to earn money, it is of no use. You don't need to know where the market will go, that's of no use. We use the probability theory and the MM control allows you to make money. Everything is very simple, the simpler, the better. Von Yusuf makes everything more complicated and only in the tester was he able to make 10% a year.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You don't need to know where the market is going to go in order to make money. Here we use the theory of probability, and the management of MM gives us the opportunity to make money. Everything is very simple, and the simpler, the better. Von Yusuf is complicating things and only in the tester was he able to make 10% a year.
Yusuf has been analysing quotes since 73. When he transfers to minute data and forgets about the existence of quotes at least a week ago, he will succeed.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You don't need to know where the market is going to go in order to make money. Here we use the theory of probability, and the management of MM gives us the opportunity to make money. Everything is very simple, and the simpler, the better. Von Yusuf is complicating things and only in the tester and was able to make 10% a year.
All brilliant is simple), I absolutely agree. No need to reinvent the wheel, everything is not as complicated as we imagine in our heads).

Andrii Maksymchuk:
Forex - work or play? What do you think, colleagues ? )
It's not a job or a game, it's a scam

Alexey Busygin:
It's not a job or a game, it's cheating.
Many people think that it is cheating but still people do it... )