Forex - work or play? What do you think? - page 3

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Moreover, this probability can also be negative, then, the reward turns into a punishment. Therefore, the usual understanding of the meaning of 'work' as a source of income is not acceptable here. Something else has to be invented to adequately assess and characterise this occupation.

Yusuf. It's not like you're an economist. But you should have studied political economy. Oh, come on.

Take the definition of "work" -- "purposeful, conscious human activity designed to meet the needs of the individual and society".

Where in that definition is the concept of "income" that you're introducing for some reason?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yuri, if you take into account (c)"DTs (kitchens) unambiguously" - what difference does it make, the quotes are absolutely the same, sometimes there is a difference of a couple of pips, which is not critical.

I am not against playing Forex in the kitchen. I just think that many people on this forum in particular lack an understanding of what and with whom they play. And this, imho, is actually very important. Know your enemy.

Look at the reasoning in many topics and amused. Type of work against the crowd, or a strategy of big players, etc. They have no idea where they are going and what they are dealing with.

About the same quotes, it should not be argued. We do not trade on Forex, but instruments issued by the brokerage company or its bank, which they have the full right to do, including independent quotation of instruments. Bloomberg and Reuters are only an orientation but not a quotation.)

Here's an example:

Who would deny that Pinocchio did NOT do the work and that his activity was not expedient and was not aimed at satisfying the needs of the individual and society.

The fact that he did not have "income" is a different category - it has nothing to do with the work he did.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm not at all against playing forex in the kitchen. I just think that many on the forum in particular lack an understanding of what they are playing and with whom. And this, imho, is actually very important. Know your enemy.

Look at the reasoning in many topics and amused. Type of work against the crowd, or a strategy of big players, etc. Guys have absolutely no idea where they're going and what they're working with.

About the same quotes, it should not be argued. We do not trade on Forex, but instruments issued by the brokerage company or its bank, which they have the full right to do, including independent quotation of instruments. Bloomberg and Reuters are only an orientation but not a quotation.)

well if it gives them an opportunity to make money, let them call it what they want...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Yusuf. It's not like you're an economist. But you should have studied political economy. Oh, come on.

Take the definition of "work" -- "purposeful, conscious human activity designed to meet the needs of the individual and society".

Where in that definition is the concept of "income" that you're introducing for some reason?

Labour is valued in money, which means that first you receive income and then you spend it, i.e. spend it on your needs.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Labour is valued in money, so first you get income and then you spend it, i.e. spend it on your needs.

the result of labour is not necessarily "income" - it can also be "loss".

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm not at all against playing forex in the kitchen. I just think that many on the forum in particular lack an understanding of what they are playing and with whom. And this, imho, is actually very important. Know your enemy.

Look at the reasoning in many topics and amused. Type of work against the crowd, or a strategy of big players, etc. They have no idea where they are going and what they are dealing with.

About the same quotes, it should not be argued. We do not trade on Forex, but instruments issued by the brokerage company or its bank, which they have the full right to do, including independent quotation of instruments. Bloomberg and Reuters are only an orientation but not a quotation.))

OK, then, let's set other objectives:

Did you trade on the stock exchange today? How did the trade go, did you make any money? If you earned, then why, you did not enter the trade from a light, and if you lost, how much, I hope you limit the losses?

As for me, it makes no difference where to predict the movements and trade. I'm going to show you a lot of charts without prices and timeframes, and you cannot tell which instrument is which and who has made a screenshot of the chart.

Roman Busarov:
Well, if it gives them an opportunity to make money, let them call it what they want...
If it does, sure. But most people don't.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The result of the work is not necessarily an "income" - it can also be a "loss".

Only not a normal person would work at a loss. We are talking about normal work, not "work" in forex.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If it does, of course. But it doesn't for most people.
In the short term I did not manage, even in the tester, to achieve stable trading. Only on the TF D1 I managed to find an opportunity for stable earnings - about 10-20% per annum.