A high-tech SME scam. Trader = victim? - page 6

Alexey Busygin:
Then why do you say you've earned it? You leaked it, didn't you?
Because it's nicer that way))

Реter Konow:
Because it's nicer))
Yeah, it's nicer and more solid.

Alexey Busygin:
Then why do you say you earned it? You leaked it, didn't you?
90% of the forum does that, why shouldn't he?

Реter Konow:
I will not say that earning on the same corn is impossible - I earned about a thousand dollars in a week, but that's not the point. The point is that with this situation and understanding of what is really happening in this market, it is impossible to listen to lectures on technical analysis from exchange gurus without tears (and grief and laughter). You can adapt to certain sterotypes of traders' behavior and write special programs that will analyze and predict movements, but you cannot believe in technical analysis. And you can't believe in the fundamental analysis, especially not in the fundamental analysis.

No offence, but you are a mess. It seems that your knowledge of the commodity market was limited to hypnotising quotes in the market and pushing buttons, but you have not studied anything else.

Of course, this fact in itself is not terrible (we all learn some time), but the categorical way in which you present your conjectures, plucked out of the ball (i.e. not in the form of suggestions, but in the form of ironclad allegations) - this is not the case!

First, what makes you think that corn futures are non-deliverable? All CME grain futures are deliverable. Study how the process works, what FND is, etc.

Secondly, the main participants in this market are commercial traders / hedgers, they use the exchange not for speculation at all, but to hedge their business. This is to the question of who trades there and why.

Further, the volatility spike at the beginning and at the end of the session - this applies to any asset and any market (not just commodities).

And if on certain days of the month strong movements occur, it is obvious that some important data is released, such as reports of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. I advise to understand at least a little of what you do, so as not to just stare at abstract figures. Especially when it comes to agricultural markets, where the foundation is the main driving factor.

Комбинатор:
90% of the forum does that, why shouldn't he?
I'm not saying he can't, it just turns out to be a lie

Alexey Busygin:
I'm not saying you can't, it just turns out to be a lie.
He's got lies everywhere, starting with the title of the thread. Either the man is trying to draw attention to himself with these provocations, or he really has such superficial views...

Alexey Navoykov:

No offence, but you are a mess. It seems that your knowledge of the commodity market was limited to hypnotising quotes in the market and pushing buttons, but you have not studied anything else.

Of course, this fact in itself is not terrible (we all learn some time), but the categorical way in which you present your conjectures, plucked out of the ball (i.e. not in the form of suggestions, but in the form of ironclad allegations) - this is not the case!

First, what makes you think that corn futures are non-deliverable? All CME grain futures are deliverable. Study how the process works, what FND is, etc.

Secondly, the main participants in this market are commercial traders / hedgers, they use the exchange not for speculation at all, but to hedge their business. This is to the question of who trades there and why.

Further, the volatility spike at the beginning and at the end of the session - this applies to any asset and any market (not just commodities).

And if strong movements occur on certain days of the month, it is obvious that some important data is released, such as reports of U.S. Department of Agriculture. I advise to understand what you are doing and not just stare at abstract numbers, especially when it comes to agricultural markets, where the fundamentals are the main driving factor.

No hard feelings. My head is really in a mess and my conclusions are tentative, with the caveat that I have no proof of my suspicions. I said that in the beginning and was waiting for knowledgeable people to set the record straight. I am categorical because nobody has reasonably challenged me yet).

Have you ever traded through an IB broker?

I have. The TWS platform itself notifies you that when a contract expires (futures expiry date) all positions on it will be closed. The broker does not support any deliveries. I don't know how to make a futures contract so that you can get the goods. But it seems to be done on another exchange called CBOT, and the electronic version on which speculators trade is called E-CBOT or GLOBEX.

If you go to the SWOT exchange's corn chart, you won't see any volatility or volume. Only dots. It seems that no one trades there at all. But on E-SWOT, trading is in full swing.

About volatility at the beginning of the session and at the end, I agree. But we are talking about abnormalities in price behavior that are difficult to explain by human actions because they are instantaneous, chaotic and unpredictable. It's hard to explain price movement if it's not at the pace at which the MFA reports come out, not at the pace at which business people hedge their businesses, etc... People don't work at that pace and don't do that many contradictory actions in one day, let alone minutes.

It is clear that there is an active speculative game going on. But there aren't many players... This can also be seen by the fact that volatility is weak. And meanwhile everything is boiling in the cup. There are deals with the volume of hundreds of contracts. The price is barely moving. Then suddenly, bang! A jump of 100 points.

Either other players see much more data than SME gives and use it as a guide, or this is a trick of the exchange program that adds oil to the fire, when traders do not active, and adds volume and volatility. And if not traders, their programs may react on it.

That's how I see it.

Alexey Navoykov:
He has lies everywhere here, starting with the title of the thread. Either the man is trying to attract attention to himself with these provocations, or he really has such superficial views...
By the way, it is indecent to talk about him to anyone in the presence of a person.

Alexey Navoykov:
He's got lies everywhere, starting with the title of the thread. Either the man is trying to draw attention to himself with these provocations, or he really has such superficial views...
Why superficial? He wrote his observations in a rather interesting way. I don't trade corn, but I do in currencies. His error is that he thinks that he cannot or cannot calculate volumes. However, the volumes can be easily calculated. It is more difficult to calculate where these volumes will shoot out.

Alexey Navoykov:

First of all, what makes you think corn futures are non-deliverable? All CME grain futures are deliverable. Study how the process works, what FND is, etc.

That futures are always deliverable is big news to me.

How is your point of view supported? Can I have a link?