A high-tech SME scam. Trader = victim? - page 5

Alexey Busygin:
Something is wrong, it looks more like a private shop. The cost of doubt and justification, should fluctuate. And how will it fluctuate if the doubt is dispelled after the first bid?
This is already a contract of doubt. )))

Реter Konow:
This is already a contract of doubt. )))
Yeah, it looks like it.

You could also do a truth contract. Open a floor on the CME and trade like a futures contract. At the expiry of the contract, get the truth for a set price.

To avoid becoming a victim the trader just needs not to use leverage. Yes, in 1:1 format it will be difficult for a trader to earn 100% or more per annum, but in this case the risk of losing deposit is minimal and then no manipulations of platforms will do any harm. )

Реter Konow:
You could also make a contract for truth. Open a floor on the CME and trade like a futures contract. At the expiry of the contract to get the truth for a set price.
And ha immediately there will be clever people who present reasonable fantasies or traitors trading national secrets. How to verify such truth?

Andrii Maksymchuk:
To avoid becoming a victim the trader just needs not to use leverage. Yes, in 1:1 format it will be difficult for a trader to earn 100% or more per annum, but in this case the risk of losing deposit is minimal and then no manipulations of platforms will do any harm. )
It's the same minimum as 1:1000 only you sell out quicker. They were already doing 10,000 in five minutes, maybe even faster. They just don't know how to time it at that moment.

Andrii Maksymchuk:
I will not say that it is impossible to earn on the same corn - I earned about a thousand dollars in a week, but that's not the point. The point is that with this situation and understanding of what really happens in this market, it is impossible to listen to lectures on technical analysis from exchange guru without tears (and grief and laughter). You can adapt to certain stereotypes of traders' behavior and write special programs that will analyze and predict movements, but you cannot believe in technical analysis. And in fundamental analysis all the more so.

Реter Konow:
I will not say that it is impossible to make money on the same corn - I myself earned about a thousand dollars in a week, but that is not the point. The point is that with this situation and understanding of what really happens in this market, it is impossible to listen to lectures on technical analysis from exchange gurus without tears (and grief and laughter). You can adapt to certain stereotypes of traders' behavior and write special programs that will analyze and predict movements, but you cannot believe in technical analysis. And in fundamental analysis all the more so.
You are making progress right before your eyes, why such distrust, if you have earned a grand on corn in a week?

Alexey Busygin:
You are progressing right before your eyes, why so much disbelief when you made a grand on corn in a week?
The next week I dumped it back.

Реter Konow:
The next week I dumped it back.
Then why do you say you've earned it? You drained it, didn't you?