QIWI and Skrill have been added to the register of banned websites. - page 7

Alexey Busygin:
Thanks for not suggesting reading the whole forum, there's definitely more than answers
Well, forgive me for forcing you to read 19 pages of interesting details, but ... you have to admit, I also lost time searching and copying here everything there is about the requirement for a forex dealers license, not very happy about it, right? Especially since I was on my mobile.

Alexandr Saprykin:
The two percent can also make a good profit if you have a good amount of money to do so.
The drop is more due to general market sentiment than to the RF blocking them.

Artyom Trishkin:
Well, sorry for forcing (did I?) you to read 19 pages of interesting details, but ..., you have to admit, I too lose time looking and copying here everything there is about the requirement for a forex dealer licence from us is not very happy, is it? Especially since I was on my mobile phone.
So it's your time that's being spared, but not someone else's. You could have just indicated the page if you were too lazy to place the link.

Alexey Busygin:
So it's a waste of your time, but it's not a waste of someone else's. You could have just given the page, since you didn't bother to post the link.
Your awareness of the matter was worth the 15 minutes now, wasn't it? ;)

Alexey Busygin:
The fall is more likely to be due to general market sentiment rather than the RF blocking them.
A couple of years ago, kiwi shares were down 22% when a bill was introduced in the Duma to limit online payments to 1,000 roubles.

Alexandr Saprykin:
A couple of years ago, there was a 22% drop in kiwi shares when a bill was introduced in the GD to limit online payments to 1,000 roubles.
a couple of years ago there was a 100% drop in the ruble, all because the ruble went to the Moscow exchange. It was another conspiracy, the calculation was original, it didn't work out to bring the rouble down to a hundred roubles per dollar

Alexey Busygin:
A couple of years ago there was a 100% drop in the rouble, all because the rouble went to the Moscow exchange. It was another conspiracy, the original calculation was that the rouble could not fall to a hundred roubles per dollar.
Don't you think that all the falls/risings of any currency or security is someone else's conspiracy?

Alexandr Saprykin:
Don't you think that all the ups and downs of any currency or stock is a conspiracy?
No, just the Moscow one.

Alexey Busygin:
No, just Moscow's.
Do you see the "hand of the Kremlin" everywhere?
So if the ECB director says something and it causes the euro to rise and the rouble to fall, is that also Moscow's fault?

Alexandr Saprykin:
Do you see the "hand of the Kremlin" everywhere?
So if the ECB director says something and it causes the euro to rise and the rouble to fall, it is also Moscow's fault?
It is only to blame for that unjustified jump.