Fibonacci line tool - page 4

Yuriy Asaulenko:

With a 1/2 risk, we can predict anything. )) Even an encounter with a dinosaur - either an encounter or no encounter.

By the way, 1/2 is the worst of predictions, literally meaning total uncertainty. A risk estimate of -1/3 is no better, if statistically, with nothing but speculative conclusions to back it up.

You can tell a trader right away)) 1/2 and 1\3 is not probability. It means that the ratio of profit to stop is 1 to 2 and 1 to 3. If stop=10 pips, then Take=30.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And here we go) Who does what, who pivots, who fibos, who trendlines. It's all inherently a belief in **** in something sacred.

In fact, entries can be made on anything, success depends on money management, that is, MM, and if the risk to profit is less than 1/2 - then any system, even a goral will die.

Magic is strong here, O Padawan! Or strong grass...

trava

Denis Soimu:
You can tell a trader right away)) 1/2 and 1\3 is not a probability. It means that the ratio of profit to stop is 1 to 2 and 1 to 3. If stop=10 pips, then Take=30.
Then it's nothing at all.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Surely he doesn't know that MACD is based on regular muwings )) And trying to look for some magic in the muwings is ridiculous.
He knows it, and those who have traded in the stock market using MACD know it too. And the results show that he is good at trading with this combination.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
He knows it, and those who have traded in the stock market using MACD know it too. And the results show that he is good at trading with this combination.
Manually. I admit it. It cannot be automatic.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
By hand. Granted. Automatically, it can't be.
Yes, manually, of course.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Yes, manually of course.
Manually, you can trade without any indicators at all - a chart, a slider and a sliver of deals. You can attach the MA scale, but not as an indicator, just to simplify the visual perception. The decision making process in manual trading is multifactorial and it can be explained later, what has influenced the specific decision. Just like analysts tell us why something increased or decreased - but afterwards. But there is no way forward)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Then it's nothing at all.
This is YOU talking about nothing. Show me your deals with a great ratio.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK)

Then the next question is: how do you trade them online rather than by history?

Here is an example, almost online. Yesterday I closed TP at 261.8 on the real account after the retracement of the 1st wave and the order was closed with an accurate TP. In this case, both Eliot waves (classic five waves and TP was exactly at the end of the 5th wave) and Fibonacci levels worked very well.

khorosh:

Here is an example, almost online. Yesterday I bought after the correction on the breakdown of the 1st wave and the order was closed by TP at 261.8. In this case, both Eliot waves (classical 5-waves and TP was exactly at the end of the 5th wave) and Fibonacci levels worked very well.

Great deal, I could not find such an entry and exit according to my methodology, but I found a connection, according to mine you could determine the next top after the price maximum update at which you left.

You entered the market when the high of the first wave was broken, and exited at a distance that equals the size of the first wave. It turns out that you and I previously traded on Elliott Waves without realizing it.