To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 28

Andrey Dik:
there is only a 2.6% conversion fee if the purchase currency is different from the card currency. if the currency is the same, there is no fee. I think the 2.6 conversion fee is very low, I have already used the card for purchases and I like it very much. I have done my shopping with a card before and I really like it. From 1000 and only 26 rubles are deducted.
I also paid by card. I did not count the commission, I just got an SMS with the price in rubles. The exchange rate is, of course, a steep one.

Artyom Trishkin:
I also paid by card. I didn't count the charges, I just received a text message with the price in roubles. The exchange rate is, of course, a steep one.

In my opinion, the rate in any electronic currency is steep.)

Artyom Trishkin:
I also paid by card. I didn't count the charges, I just received a text message with the price in roubles. The exchange rate was steep, of course.
Where is it a steep one? It's quite normal, even better than in the banks around the city.

Andrey Dik:
Where's the penny? It's quite normal, even better than the banks around town.

I don't know the rates of banks around the city, but I look it up on the internet. 57.XX was on the map when it was 58-59.XX on the internet

Pennies, of course. I shouldn't have... Just remembered how abruptly the money flew off the card... :((

That's how they'd fly in... :)))

Where's the normal one - they give it away for $1:

55.1352 (ePayment)

56.76 (exchanger)

58.6990 (WM)

Alexander Puzanov:

Where's the normal one - for $1:

55.1352 (ePayment)

56.76 (exchanger)

58.6990 (WM)

This you wrote only conversion or plus withdrawal to the card and cashing out?

Can you give a full calculation for cashing out all these e-wallets?

Alexander Puzanov:

Where's the normal one - they give it away for $1:

55.1352 (ePayment)

56.76 (exchanger)

58.6990 (WM)

And try to calculate the losses on the withdrawal of quid from WM to the ruble card. And compare what the output...

Alexandr Saprykin:

Did you write conversion only or plus card withdrawal and cash-out?

And what is the use of the WM exchange rate if you still need to withdraw these WMs in some way?

Andrey Dik:
And what is the use of the WM exchange rate if you still need to withdraw these WMs somehow.

What is the problem?

Andrey Dik:
And what's the use of the WM exchange rate, if you still need to withdraw these WMs somehow.

I had to do this kind of dance to get it out quickly:

From here to WM, from WM to MTS, from MTS to the card - the losses are terrible. But within 15 minutes for everything.