Questions on OOP in MQL5 - page 13

This is copied from your post

Igor Makanu:

I think you're doing it from the side of the tail again, I'd still advise you to do it from the other side:

I see. Thanks for the tip.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Got it. Thanks for the tip

I would just change private to protector and get access to the parent class fields from the descendant.

Vladimir Simakov:
You did it

Where did I do that? I wrote on a forum arguing with a group of aggressive characters. But you want to believe I'm an idiot. Here - have fun with it.

And how I actually do and have done it for fifteen years ago is shown in the screenshot above.

and it compiles and works.

Vladimir Simakov:
I would just change private to protector and get access to the parent class fields from the descendant.
When you update the build, the standard library will be overwritten by private again

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where did I do that? I wrote on a forum arguing with a group of aggressive characters. But you want to believe I'm an idiot. Here - have fun with it.

And how I actually do and have done it is shown in the screenshot above.

and it compiles and works.

Of course, I am wildly sorry, but it was you who got into a dialogue with comments about other people's unprofessionalism, where I calmly explained the errors to the man. Somehow.

Vladimir Simakov:

You'll teach him the bad stuff now, it's the good stuff that needs to be dealt with )))

#define private protected
#include <Controls\Button.mqh>

class CMyButton : public CButton

Vladimir Simakov:
This is copied from your post

No way)) I'm not giving up my code and I'm not making excuses like it fell from somewhere (like some people).

Vladimir Simakov:
A forum troll(((.
Sorry about the off-top.

That, as they say, is what you deserve and what you get. They're not capable of being constructive.

Vladimir Simakov:
A forum troll((.

under the tutelage of the moderators