Preparing the perfect trader - page 8

The perfect trader is George Soros. A profit of 1 billion a day when he did especially))

Alexandr Saprykin:
The perfect trader is George Soros. A profit of 1 billion a day when he did especially))
Soros is not a perfect trader, but a perfect insider. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Soros is not a perfect trader, but a perfect insider. :)

One does not preclude the other.

Alexandr Saprykin:

One does not interfere with the other.

How can I put it. An insider is no longer a trader.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
How can I put it. An insider is no longer a trader.
If you had the opportunity to take advantage of insider information would you not do so?

Alexandr Saprykin:
If you had the opportunity to use insider information would you not do it?

Absolutely. :) But that's not trading anymore. :)

By the way, Soros was not a trader. He can be considered an investor.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Absolutely. :) But that's not trading anymore. :)

By the way, Soros was not a trader. He can be referred to as an investor.

Yes. However, as an investor with his own fund Soros made decisions about when to make deals. He made money on speculation. A trader also decides when to make a deal and makes money on speculations. So there is such a fine line between a trader and an investor.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Yes. However, as an investor with his own fund, Soros also made decisions about when to make deals. He made money on speculation. A trader also decides when to make a deal and makes money on speculations. So, there is a thin line between a trader and an investor.

An investor is also a speculator. :) If you think about it. But the line is really very blurred.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
An investor, he is also a speculator. :) If you think about it. But the line is really very blurred.
Absolutely everything that applies to any trade can be classified as speculation ) In a hypermarket, goods are bought in bulk at a low price and sold at retail with a trade markup - speculation. Apple makes a shitty iPhone at a cost of tens of dollars and sells it for hundreds, same thing.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Absolutely everything that applies to any trade can be classified as speculation ) In a hypermarket, goods are bought in bulk at a low price and sold at retail with a trade markup - speculation. Apple makes a sh*t iPhone at a cost of tens of dollars and sells it for hundreds, same thing.

Well, I wouldn't call it that. I agree with iPhones though.

Or when a Bochev oil filter made in Israel at a Bochev base in Moscow costs 100 rubles and the price in a shop is 300 rubles. - It's already baffling.