Preparing the perfect trader - page 9

Rezviakov's trading materials are not bad, the lectures are well worth the money, he's very good at trading. I recommend it as an advertisement and a recommendation, but without my financial gain. I have no money for the lectures, they are worth it. I do not think they are good for beginners, you should have an understanding of the world as a professional and not as a school graduate.

Still preparing and preparing the perfect trader? Where is it? Maybe the perfect trader hasn't been born yet?

Alexandr Saprykin:
Still preparing and preparing the perfect trader? Where is it? Maybe the perfect trader hasn't been born yet?

Speculator:
Would Tradying turn a monkey into a human trader?

Alexandr Saprykin:
In fact, we are all super traders and we can all win the game. Win so easily that no one believes and make an amazing run to nowhere because it suits their ideas.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
In fact, we are all super traders and we can all win the game. Win so easily that no one believes and make a mind-blowing run to nowhere because it suits their ideas.
Bill Williams!

yerlan Imangeldinov:
In fact, we are all super traders and we can all win the game. It's so easy to win that no one believes and make a mind-blowing run to nowhere, because it fits their ideas.

Why is it that no one believes? I always believe in me)