Preparing the perfect trader - page 7

Alexandr Saprykin:
It depends on how you look at this crowd. From the ogre's point of view, they're all the same.)
Yeah, but some he'll eat quickly and some he'll have to try to catch, and that's if he can.

Speculator:

In my opinion, if I trade EUR/USD I can't switch to another one straight away! It takes me a couple of months to understand what's going on.

To get used to the instrument's behaviour

You may trade with boots in Africa, but the main thing is to understand the chain of succession ... Currency->Shares->Futures (options) -> Bonds, as long as the Euro / Bax has started ...

Alexander Antoshkin:
I don't care if you trade with boots in Africa, the main thing is to understand the chain of succession ... as long as the Euro / Bx is the beginning of the ...
If you got into the thread, you have earned money, but you are caught in a flat, so you have nothing to catch but losses.

Alexandr Saprykin:
There are people who have been leaking for years without even trying to understand the TA. Because they hope for a miracle.
That's for sure, I know quite a few of them. I told you before, there was a sad story when a man in desperation took out loans against someone else's passport, and this is already a criminal offence. Now he is in hiding somewhere.

Speculator:
I'm in this thread, so I've made some money on the flat and there's nothing to catch but minuses.
I love working in the flat, what's wrong with it?

Speculator:
If you're in this thread, it means you've made some money in a flat, there's nothing to catch but minuses.
Scalping can be good in a flat as well.

Speculator:
And become analysts.
hahaha) and it's true!
I realised this a long time ago, one of the reasons not to read useless analysis.

Alexandr Saprykin:
You can scalp pretty well in a flat.
Yeah, you work in a channel - no worries, no hassles. And it is easy to create an algorithm for a robot. In contrast, the trend is nervous whether it will go up or down, or whether it will reverse.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yes, you work in a channel - no worries, no hassle. And it's easy to implement an algorithm for a robot. In contrast, the trend is nervous whether it will go further up/down or reverse.

That's why there are so many scalping robots - night scalpers...

Apparently not everyone can scalp, that's why they catch minuses in a flat....

The perfect trader. Nothing is impossible. I would even say - elementary Watson.

Once I made a system with a random entry - long-short - to test some functionality. The system had never heard anything about quotes. On some Instruments on FORTS all are in profit - from 8 to 16% per month. On SE. On the history, of course. There was no task to try it on the real account.

There is a common opinion that the testing is different from the real. If the testing is done correctly, it is not different. I do not know how to do it correctly in MT.