Preparing the perfect trader - page 6

Ramiz Mavludov:
You are wrong! If you can't trade, you can lose any deposit. If you know how to earn, you will earn even with 100$.
And I say in the current climate you can make money even with 10!

Speculator:
That's what I'm saying in the current climate, even with 10 you can make money!
Vaughn is like a tractor at 1000 times. Time spent on charts is also money. Considering the average wage per day, there's no way you can make that with such small sums.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
Vaughn is like a 1,000 times tractor. Time spent on charts is also money. Given the average wage per day, there's no way you can achieve that with so little money.
I've already achieved it!

Speculator:
So I've already achieved it!
At what attempt? and do you have proof? but we have all achieved and are millionaires in our dreams))

yerlan Imangeldinov:
At what attempt? and do you have proof? but we have all achieved and are millionaires in our dreams))
It is one of the mistakes of dreaming of millions, the thought leads you astray.

Let's keep it simple - fuck forex, give an expanded model of everything, where you can find a hole to make 99% on the fund and how .......

start ?????????? well max 2000 ts,rub - swing to 1000,0000

What do you do?

What kind of trading?

What style?

Who will write to make 10000% a month?

Alexander Antoshkin:

Let's keep it simple - fuck forex, give an expanded model of everything, where you can find a hole to make 99% on the fund and how .......

start ?????????? well max 2000 ts,rub - swing to 1000,0000

What do you do?

What kind of trading?

What style?

Who would sign up to do 10000% a month?

In my opinion, if I trade with EUR/USD I cannot switch to another instrument right away! I need to observe it for a couple of months to understand what's going on.

To get accustomed to the instrument's behavior.

Speculator:

In my opinion, if I trade EUR/USD I can't switch to another one straight away! It takes me a couple of months to understand what's going on.

To get used to the instrument's behaviour

The behaviour of some pairs is similar. Not 100% of course, but quite strongly.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Some couples have similar behaviour. Not 100% naturally, but quite a lot.
Take a crowd of people from afar, at first glance they are all similar too. But if you dig deeper, you can see how different they all are.

Speculator:
Take a crowd of people from afar, at first glance they all look the same too. But if you dig deeper, you can see how different they all are.
It depends on how you look at the crowd. From the point of view of an ogre, they are all the same.)