Preparing the perfect trader - page 3

yerlan Imangeldinov:
Reducing a stop loss increases the probability of an unfavourable event, which is also not very good
It all depends on the amount of money where big money stops do not work. Especially in Russian brokerage companies. The law of the jungle!

Speculator:
It all depends on the amount of money where there is a lot of money and stops don't work. Especially in Russian brokerage companies. Law of the jungle!
Big money doesn't follow the conditions, it creates them, so stops aren't relevant to them.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
I burned my $10 bonus on that shark pretty good. Continuing the theme we can say a good trader never plays with 100 leverage, because sharks kill, large positions. And you can't say it's the bank or sharks' fault the market can't do anything. If players can buy and immediately sell to players with stops, this is also the market.
What does leverage have to do with it? The leverage only allows you to open with a bigger lot than the deposit allows and does not affect the loss.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
Big money doesn't follow conditions, it creates them, so for them stops are irrelevant.
No, well, we will certainly watch your signal=)

yerlan Imangeldinov:

Everything can be broken down into simple elements and so can the trader. How do you see the actions, thoughts, of a professional market trader?

How do you prepare, let me know - we will prepare the ideal investor))

Ramiz Mavludov:
What does leverage have to do with it? The leverage only allows you to open with a lot more than the depot allows and does not affect the loss.
When you get to the market, you may enter the market with a bull market or God's gift, and there is too little information to work with leverage, especially if you do not take part in making such conditions. How can a man know where price will move at small fluctuations? Besides, if you raise 50% in a month and lose 50% in a day, you'll be in the red, leverage kills.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Preparing the perfect trader

Speculator, 2016.05.02 15:52

No robot will see what I see into the f*cking robots!

Is that a pentagram from evil spirits?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Is that a pentagram for evil spirits?
It's the head of the shoulders (proved false)

Speculator:
It's the head shoulders (false turned out)
pentagram
it looks like)

Dmitriy Skub:
Let me know when you're ready - we'll prepare the perfect investor))
that's when you'll have to create a topic =)) preparing the perfect investor =))