who uses which robots - page 4

Dmitriy Skub:
Do you already know?
tell us what you use in trading?

Taras Slobodyanik:
tell me, what do you use in trading?
I don't do training. You give global advice in the forum, not me))

Dmitriy Skub:
I'm not teaching. You're the one giving global advice in the forum, not me))

So you don't use robots? (the topic is about robots, I asked what you use and you got personal)

Show me where I'm teaching or giving global advice? %)

Alexey Sinyakin:
hello, who's using which robots?

The ones I understand about how to set up properly.

For example, AfterEffects from CodeBase. I created it myself and therefore know how to configure it. For those who can not figure it out, on my website I posted detailed instructions on the settings for MT4 and for MT5 with the ability to ask questions in the comments.

Taras Slobodyanik:

So you don't use robots? (the topic is about robots, I asked what you use and you got personal)

Show me where I'm teaching or giving global advice? %)

I use, for example - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba I used the first models about 10 years ago. And this is not hyperbole)

I don't know what personalities you're talking about, I didn't mean anything personal. You have a heightened perception + egocentrism (taking everything personally). That's an assumption.

Roomba — Википедия
Roomba — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Страна-производитель Тип робота Разработан в Разработчик Реализация Roomba — робот-пылесос, разработанный и продаваемый компанией iRobot. Он представляет собой роботизированное устройство для уборки квартиры. Roomba был впервые представлен в 2002 году, а обновления и новые модификации выпускались в 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009 и 2011...

Dmitriy Skub:

I use, for example - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba I used the first models about 10 years ago. And that's not hyperbole)

I don't know what personalities you're talking about, I didn't mean anything personal. You have a heightened perception + egocentrism (taking everything personally). That's an assumption.

And where do you want it? On the monitor or on the keyboard? You can't fit it into a terminal.

Alexandr Murzin:
Where should I put it? On the monitor or on the keyboard? You can't fit it in the terminal.
Whatever the title of the topic, so are the answers :)

Karputov Vladimir:
Whatever the title of the topic, so are the answers :)
You are right apart from the fact that the forum is not about home comfort but about forex.

Karputov Vladimir:
What is the name of the topic, so are the answers :)

The man is interested, and rightly so. I don't understand, what are the secrets? You can make dozens of them on the same principles, and they will all be different. :)

I will answer. I have been using a robot on MA axes until recently. It worked well. It was not the Holy Grail, but it was a reliable and stable machine. The market has changed due to the crisis. In general, the market is gradually changing over time. We need another one, based on other principles.

I started making a system based on statistics. So far everything is at the stage of forming algorithms. Everything, as a whole, has not come together yet.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A man is interested, and rightly so. I do not understand, what are the secrets? You can make dozens of them on the same principles, and they will all be different. :)

I'll answer that. Until recently, I used a robot on the MAs. Worked decently for itself. Not a grail, but a reliable stable machine. The market has changed due to the crisis. It needs another one, on other principles.

I have started to create a system based on statistics. For now, everything is at the stage of algorithm formation. All in all, it has not come together yet.

I have also noticed one consistent pattern, but how to find it - I do not know, but it is always there, and always in the same place after a certain movement, wrote a bot, and about 90% of the price reached Breakeven and reversed, even if I sit and look at the demo, as soon as the board Breakeven, so immediately open a deal on the real ) But it's not that simple.