who uses which robots - page 5

Alexandr Murzin:
Where should I put it? On the monitor or on the keyboard? You can't fit it in the terminal.
On the keyboard, there are all sorts of crumbs and rubbish.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I also noticed one consistent pattern but I don't know how to reveal it, but it always exists and always occurs in one place after a certain movement. I wrote a bot and about 90% of prices reached breakeven and reversed, even if I sit and watch it on the demo but once I got breakeven on the board I immediately open a deal on the real account.) But it's not that simple.

I don't know. I have always assumed that the market is efficient and random to the observer, i.e. a priori regularities cannot be detected. Post-primary regularities certainly do exist, and it is only possible to identify them after the fact.

You can read more details about this outlook in my blog, which is far from complete. I have started to write it, but I have not got around to it yet.

Alexandr Murzin:
Where should I put it? On the monitor or on the keyboard? You can't fit it in the terminal.
It crawls on the floor and picks up everything that is bad. I mean, it works as a trader)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't know. I have always assumed that the market is efficient and random to the observer, i.e. a priori regularities cannot be detected. Post-primary regularities certainly do exist, and it is only possible to identify them after the fact.

Basic patterns - time goes right, price goes up/down :)
What else do you need?

It is more reliable to have at least a dozen bots with different strategies in operation, and one grail may die at some point.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't know. I have always assumed that the market is efficient and random to the observer, i.e. a priori regularities cannot be detected. Post-primary regularities certainly exist, and it is only possible to detect them after the fact.

You can read more details about this outlook in my blog, which is far from being complete yet. I have started writing it, but I am not up to it yet.

So what would be your point? What do you meanpost priori patterns are present but can only be detected post factum?

What do you mean by "a priori"?

In other words, simply put, is your thought that it is impossible to gain any advantage in trading, or what?

What are you doing now, if not blogging?

Stanislav Aksenov:

so what would your point be? post a priori are there, but can they be identified ex post facto? What do you mean by a priori, you can put it simply.

In other words, your idea that it is impossible to gain any advantage in trading, or what?

What do you do now, if not blogging?

Quite simply, a priori means before experience. Post priori = after the experience or after the event. You might as well google it.

In trading you can't gain an advantage, but you can make a profit.

It's no secret, by applied mathematics.

It's a shame that martingale is the end of it. But there are also algorithms for breakdown/breakdown of channels and levels. I looked through CodeBase - almost nothing on this topic. 90% of them are indicator trading.

Oleg Shenker:
It's a shame that martingale is the end of it. But there are also algorithms for breakdown/breakdown of channels and levels. I looked through CodeBase - almost nothing on this topic. In general, 90% of them are trading on indicators.
If they exist, they are hardly available in the public domain. In general the levels theme is interesting, but it is more for manual trading than for robots.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Basic patterns - time goes right, price up/down :)
What else do you need?

A thought came to mind - in Arabic they write it from right to left, so in Arabic MT4/5 time should flow to the left! )