who uses which robots - page 2

Anton Zverev:
It is like wind and linux. Windows is designed to be a sales tool and Linux is designed for people to sell it to them, while Linux is designed for them.

Windows is made for the user, linux for the expert. And that's exactly what it is.

Any dummy can install and use it. With linux, adding something to the system is not for every expert.

Martingale can be categorised as MM, the main point of it is to redistribute probability.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Martingale can be categorised as MM, its main point is to redistribute probability.
But for most who use it, it is a redistribution of funds from their pockets to the DC's pocket).

khorosh:
But for most who use it, it's a redistribution of funds from their pockets into the DC's pocket).
But there are minorities (sounds bad, Mensheviks are better)

Alexandr Murzin:
But there are minorities (sounds bad, Mensheviks are better)
There are, but as we know from history, they (the Mensheviks) ended badly).

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Martingale can be categorised as MM, the main point of it is to redistribute probability.

It just needs to be used carefully and correctly.

khorosh:
They do, but as we know from history, they (the Mensheviks) ended badly).
and the Mensheviks don't care how they ended :)
It's important to have time to earn money for a future account and to live...

Hi all!

I used to use robots with technical indicators from mt4, stochastic, mcdi, ma, bollinger.
But then I switched to impulse system + added martingale. Trading is more or less stable, sometimes I correct, add, close with my hands.

Taras Slobodyanik:
and the Mensheviks don't care how they end up :)
It's important to have time to earn money for a future account and to live...
I have nothing against martin, I'm an avid martingale myself. I'm just playing with words, a kind of verbal badmington).

If you get the trend right, martingale is a super opportunity to make money. I can give you some profitable advice.