Artificial indicator buffers - page 7

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. yeah. Especially if you've gone through the codebase before and given your competent opinion.

2. No problem, no one is not forced, you can even disconnect from the Internet.

3. I love the scent of flowers in a gas mask.

4. After? That's ironclad logic. Personally, I don't mean the malicious code situation at all, although it's a factor to think about as well.

You can exaggerate as much as you want.

You are not forced to download unknown ex-files. Someone just might be interested in it. And the code cannot do much harm, MQ have taken care of it.

Now they go so far as to delete threads because an ex-file was posted without source code...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What for?
To see the result.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
To see the result.
What's the point?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What's the point?
As the situation warrants.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

1. You can exaggerate as much as you like.

2. You are not forced to download unknown ex files. It's just that someone might be interested in it. And the code can't do much harm, MQ has taken care of that.

3. Now they are so far that topics are being deleted because the ex-file was downloaded without the source code...

1. I can.

2. I don't download. If you allow the dll, you can do anything.

3. They are right. I second that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. I can.

2. I don't. If you allow the dll, you can do anything.

3. They're doing it right. Seconded.

1. This is not an issue, please.

2. No one is talking about dll resolution now.

3. Your right to do so. I am not.

Speaking of dll. You can come to a compromise. Moderator look branch, see code without source, run it in his place (with flag of dll is off). If the code requires dll switch on - delete file from forum. If it turns out that the code behaves badly, he removes the file from the forum and bans the creator.

You've made a lot of noise.

About the ex5 from zorro. I know zorro as a door-worthy source.

His ex5 didn't demonstrate "look, guys, what I can do" (personally I already know that zorro can program). He didn't ask anyone to fix his ideas. His ex5 demonstrates the capabilities of the MT5 platform in capable hands.

Slawa:

You've made a lot of noise.

About the ex5 from zorro. I know zorro as a door-worthy source.

His ex5 didn't demonstrate "look what I can do, guys" (personally I already know that zorro can program). He didn't ask anyone to fix his ideas. His ex5 demonstrates the capabilities of the MT5 platform in capable hands.

Have you decided to go back to credible sources after all?

Not familiar with zorro and his work, but not everyone might like the idea of posting code. But if everyone is restricted from doing so, the development of the forum, it seems to me, may suffer.

Slawa:

I know zorro as a door-worthy source.

Quite in the spirit of democracy... That's what everyone does...

I repeat. Posting ex5 without source code is self-promotion. A teaser. A cover for true intentions. Free debugging by community members before posting on the market.

The reference to "I don't want to post the source because blah, blah, blah" is either coquetry or an excuse for your not-so-good intentions.

Promises "dudes, I will surely show source code later" are not performed in most cases.