Artificial indicator buffers - page 9

More poncey. Some code followed by screenshots that have nothing to do with the code. It's just another prog.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, the ticks may not be trades, but changes in Bid/Ask, then the candle does not need to be finished.

I was only interested in current prices, so I concluded only bid/ask. In Forex the bars are also built on Bid.

As for the buffers, I do not understand the problem. You may use as many and as many bins as you want in a din array. Where is the time there?

If you open M1, and maximize the bars, you can actually see a two-second timeframe - 32 pixels (horizontally) per bar, in each pixel high and low for 1/32 of the corresponding minute.

I needed this to see how both prices went inside each M1 bar. In fact, filling the chart with price information as much as possible.

For example, in MT4 there are no ticks, but on the same H1 chart you can display data inside bars, taking information from M1. And you can see how price moved within each H1 bar.

comp:
CopyTicks bug (can be fixed by reloading the terminal). Not to be unfounded, I provide a proof in the form of Expert Advisor and screenshot

Explanation of what the EA does, that I have sent to servicedesk

The Expert Advisor takes the time the cursor is at now and tries to request the data from this time (10 ticks) via CopyTicks. The received data is printed in the chart comment.

In case, if the time of received data is not coinciding with the time of the request bar, it shows WARNING (see screenshot in forum thread) - error, because there is a bar, but it is impossible to receive ticks at it. This can only be solved by reconnecting the account.

The playback is simple - start the Expert Advisor and move the mouse. When WARNING appears, you will see an error.

Of course, it is better to use the visualizer before that, which is also posted there. But it is ex5, so only as a recommendation.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

OK, he self-asserts himself by telling everyone how many terminals there should be and what files he likes to see attached to messages.
But the fact that you, Slava, support such a position is too much.

And so the thought of entering the forum gives me a gag reflex...

And it is an inflection, Andrei.

Rashid Umarov:
And that's overkill, Andrei.
Then I'm in the bathhouse, too. I'm telling you how I feel.

I managed to get the indicator from the first post to a stable release (ex5 updated in the blog). After I've cleaned up the code, I'll post the source code there too.

It's a pity that the topic didn't continue in the discussion.

comp:

I managed to get the indicator from the first post to a stable release (ex5 updated in the blog). After I've cleaned up the code, I'll post the source code there too.

It's a pity that the topic was not continued in the discussion.

What did you want to discuss?

The feature is certainly useful.

If such buffers will not slow down much, you can use them to draw detailed charts or thumbnails of other charts.
But there is no point in discussing the technology itself without source code.

comp:

It's a pity that the topic didn't continue in the discussion.

Yeah. No source code, but it will be available sometime, unknown when and somewhere out there unknown where.

Posted the source code.

comp:
Posted the source code.
Yep, it's all in the same style - something posted somewhere somewhere.