Artificial indicator buffers - page 6

Alexey Kozitsyn:

I join in, and will add. Even if a person wants to discuss something and then sell it on the market, they are now getting sticks in the wheels. Despite the fact that the market has a share in this, and not a small one (20%). And, in theory, it should be interested. It turns out that neither the market is developing, nor the forum.

Explain better, that you are so afraid to put the source code and that you are going to discuss here without source code? How do you imagine discussing something without sources?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The place is different and the purpose of the place is different, there's a marketplace and here's a forum.

There would be something to make a mystery out of. Okay, something really cool, as zorro posted gif player. But here that, or what trora puts out, what is there to hide?

But there is such a loud statement - "a completely new kind of indicator", and before that the foolishnessof "I checked the indicator only on Metaquotes-Demo. Who has FORTS and UST, let me report what bugs there are (I'm sure there are many).".

Nauseating still is that "promised", and a promise will remain a promise.

That gif player might as well not be posted, or the source code might as well be posted. What is the point of ex? - Just to show off. What's the point? You can - so take orders on the freelance, there enough of an honest word that you can, because the payment is based on results.

You do not decide what is cool and what is not. For someone else it might be cool. And it is not your concern to decide for others what to do. That's not what we're talking about.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Explain better why you are so afraid to post the source code and what are you going to discuss here without the source code? How do you imagine discussing something without sources?
What is the problem? I am posting the implementation of an idea and the code is of value to me personally.

Комбинатор:
What's the problem? I'm posting the implementation of an idea, and the code is valuable to me personally.
Why on the forum? What are you going to discuss, and most importantly, how? There is a marketplace for implementations.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

It is not for you to decide what is cool and what is not. It might be cool for someone else. And it's not your job to decide for others what to do, either. That's not what we're talking about.

What are we talking about? Tell me.

See for yourself, will you download someone else's eh with an implementation of something and run it? - No, you wouldn't. But you want yours to be downloaded and run.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Explain better that you are so afraid to put the source code and that you are going to discuss here without source code? How do you imagine discussing something without sources?

For example, a person is just starting to program, does not write very "nicely", does not want to discuss his skills as a programmer, but wants to focus on the idea.

Another option, the code is quite complicated, self-written libraries are used, interesting functions, etc. Why should the person who wrote them (probably long enough) share it?

Discussion without source code, seems simple. TC creates a thread, describes an idea, his vision. Members of the forum argue with him, criticize, support, suggest. TC creates a template and shares it for testing. The forum members discuss, test, write their comments and thoughts on the prototype. The author tweaks it and so on. Author can thus attract the audience (if his work will interest people), and forum users will learn something for themselves (not just come to the topic), will receive, perhaps, a good thing for free.

I see it as a way of development. If the TC - scoundrel, put the malware - banned. That's all.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
See for yourself, will you download someone else's eh with an implementation of something and run it? - No, you wouldn't. But you want yours to be downloaded and run.
I have downloaded it more than once.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

1. For example, a person is just starting to program, does not write very "nicely", does not want to discuss their skills as a programmer, but wants to focus on an idea.

2. Another option, the code is quite complicated, self-written libraries are used, interesting functions, etc. Why should the person who wrote them (probably long enough) share it?

3. discussion without sources, it seems simple. TC creates a thread, describes an idea, his vision. Forum users argue with him, criticize, support, suggest. Term creates a template and shares it for testing. The forum members discuss, test, write their comments and thoughts on the prototype. The author tweaks it and so on. In this way, author can attract the audience (if people are interested in his achievements), and forum visitors will obtain something for themselves (they did not just came to the topic), will probably get a good thing for free.

4. I see it as a way of development. If the TC - scum, put the malware - banned. All.

1. Especially if before he went through the codabase and gave his "competent" opinion. So far I see this as the only reason.

2. It's not a problem, no one's forcing, you can disconnect from the Internet altogether.

3. I love the scent of flowers in a gas mask.

4. After? That's ironclad logic. Personally, I don't mean the malicious code situation at all, although it's a factor to think about as well.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I've downloaded it more than once.
What for?