Artificial indicator buffers - page 5

On many forums, you get banned for publicly discussing a moderator's actions. Here moderators are even more lenient, explaining and engaging in discussion.

A joke on the subject.

- Stirlitz walks down the street and sees a painter painting over obscene inscriptions on the fence.

- Moderator, thought Stirlitz.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Amen.
That's right. I didn't take into account that "no questions on the second point?" (Point 1 - paint the Kremlin green. Point 2 - shoot the entire Politburo)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

That's right, that's where they got banned. Here, I participated.

And then they acknowledged the mistake and corrected it, but the ban remained.

If you knew everything and participated, then why cite this link from 2014?

Here's another similar link - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/22734

Like, drubashka criticised for ex5 and then he was banned
Советник, демонстрирующий поведение цен вблизи трендовых линий+. Free.
Советник, демонстрирующий поведение цен вблизи трендовых линий+. Free.
  • www.mql5.com
Еще на четверке упражнялся советниками, торгующими на отбой от трендовых линий. - - Категория: эксперты форекс, торговые роботы и советники

Slawa:

If you knew and participated, then why cite this 2014 link?

As if the drummer criticized ex5 and then banned him

No, no. Just stumbled across the topic using the keywords "no source", wanted to find ex in kodobase. And I forgot about the pronicha, didn't look at the date.

I wrote about the reason for the ban right away - I don't know.

Why this suspicion?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It's not an exe, it's safe code running in a sandbox.

The maximum possible harm has been stated here, nothing critical. And if, suddenly, such a malicious ex was detected, the user could be banned for a reason (not like now).

Even in the codebase there are ex-files, and here we are talking about a forum. Bullshit.

But, Andrey, when you wrote about ex, you didn't mean exe. Why suddenly turn it that way? As if I gbie about exe where talking about ex (ex4 or ex5).

Dmitry Fedoseev:
But, Andrey, when you wrote about ex, you didn't mean exe. Why suddenly turn it that way? As if I gbie about exe where there is a conversation about ex (ex4 or ex5).

Because I don't understand where the aversion to ex4/ex5 comes from. The whole market is made of them, including a bunch of free software.

How are they different from what's posted here in the thread? By not going through formal moderation, which can take 10 working days? Or by the fact that to publish them you also need to do a bunch of unnecessary work (logos, screenshots)?

The man is interested in something, tries it, creates themes. He promised to give the source code (though he shouldn't). What is nauseating about it?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Because I don't understand where the aversion to ex4/ex5 comes from. The whole market is made of them, including a bunch of free software.

The market is totalled manually checked by our experts, in case you didn't know. Despite the presence of many automatic checks.

You've probably never seen a message on the forum saying: "Why am I still not accepted by the market?"

Slawa:

The market is totes manually checked by our experts, in case you didn't know.

Apparently, you've never seen posts on the forum: "why haven't I been accepted into the marketplace yet?"

Slava, I'm surprised at your reaction.

I publish in the Market myself, and have naturally read the discussions on the forum.

Why would a person go through a complicated procedure to show the beta version (or just to brag) to publish the product? Why waste moderators' time and your own?
What should a person do, just to demonstrate his handiwork and discuss it with others? Publish a file on the blog (there were incidents)? Give a link to another site (also seen all the time)?

Or should I leave this forum altogether?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I join in, and will add. Even if a person wants to discuss something and then sell it on the market, they are now getting sticks in the wheels. Despite the fact that the market has a share in this, and not a small one (20%). And, in theory, it should be interested. It turns out that neither the market is developing, nor the forum.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

How are they different from what's posted here in the thread? By not going through formal moderation, which can take 10 working days? Or by the fact that to publish them you also need to do a bunch of unnecessary work (logos, screenshots)?

The man is interested in something, tries it, creates themes. He promised to give the source code (though he shouldn't). What's nauseating about it?

The place is different and the purpose of this place, there is a marketplace, and here is a forum.

There would be something to make a mystery out of. Okay would be something really cool, like zorro posted gif player. But here that, or what trora pako puts out, what is there to hide?

But such a loud statement - "a totally new kind of indicator", and before that the nonsense"I tested the indicator only on Metaquotes-Demo. Who has FORTS and USN, let me report what bugs there are (I'm sure there are many).".

Nauseating still is that "promised", and a promise will remain a promise.

That gif player might as well not be posted, or the source code might as well be posted. What is the point of ex? - Just to show off. What's the point? Can you - so take orders on freelance, there enough of an honest word that you can, because the payment is based on results.