Artificial indicator buffers - page 2

where is the indicator? and what is it supposed to show? Buffers, dll, ticks, forts, five... all in one pile, impossible to understand

Does it show a tick chart on the main one?

Can any of the moderators other than tumblr comment?

Комбинатор:
Can any moderator other than tumblr comment?

No need to argue with a moderator.

There is no need to post ex5 files. You don't know what code is inside. Especially since the source is not trustworthy.

Slawa:

No need to post ex5 files. You don't know what code is inside. Especially since the source is not trustworthy.

So, for the future. And a deserving one might.

I might want to post an eh5 to discuss functionality - what's missing, what's bad, etc.

Including on the market, it's not great to put a raw product out there.

SZZ read the rules carefully. Not a single rule is violated by posting ex4-5.

Slawa:

There is no need to place the ex5 files. It is not known what code is inside. Especially since the source is not trustworthy.

When you run the code, you can see if it uses dll and even if someone doesn't know that, the import from dll checkbox in the terminal is off by default.

Or are you implying that native code could be dangerous?

It is very suspicious when they give you a clean ex5 without sources. It can be anything - it can eat up all available memory, clog disk with files. It can simply crash the terminal.

Experienced users can cope with the consequences - clean folders, delete the problematic schedule. But what are the beginners supposed to do?

And it is not a common practice in our country. In all sections of the forum, in Russian and English, we have not more than 100 ex5-files since the beginning of the resource.

Комбинатор:

When the code runs, you can see if it's using a dll and even if someone doesn't know that, the import from dll checkbox in the terminal is off by default.

Or are you implying that native code can be dangerous?

It's easy to monopolise all resources, so you can't breathe or breathe. In an endless loop, creating a large array each time.

Or, for example, a simple terminal closing using TerminalClose function

Slawa:

No need to argue with the moderator.

There is no need to post ex5 files. You don't know what code is inside. Especially since the source is not trustworthy.

Let's then decide which sources are credible?

I don't think this is the case either. If I don't want to post code, but want to discuss an idea, why can't I do that? Or discuss ideas, but don't post code (or post it with sources only), is that how it works? The rules are nowhere about that. This kind of harassment seems to have appeared quite recently and it's not entirely clear why.

If a person will be caught that the ex file he posted is harmful, send him to the ban for a while, delete the file... There are ways to counteract this...

It is also very productive to talk with your mouth closed.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Let's then decide which sources are credible?

I don't think this is the case either. If I don't want to post code, but want to discuss an idea, why can't I do that? Or discuss ideas, but don't post code (or post only with source code), is that how it works? The rules are nowhere about that. This kind of harassment seems to have appeared quite recently and it's not entirely clear why.

If a person will be caught that the ex file he posted is harmful, send him to the ban for a while, delete the file... There are ways to counteract this...

Are you seriously going to discuss trustworthiness?

Who's harassing whom? A moderator has the right to ban any forum user without explanation. That is the right of any moderator of any forum from the very beginning of the Internet.

The way to counter (or rather avoid such situations) is to act reasonably. And understanding that democracy does not exist. There is only goodwill - on both sides.

You can post ex5. But when you don't give the source code, it shows, to put it mildly, not very honest intentions, which may already be inconsistent with paragraph 4.4 of MQL5.com Terms of Use.