How do you measure noise? - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:

opening price, closing price - these are all prices about nothing. They are nothing more than sampling points.

What the market is aiming for is unknown to the market itself.

And what is the market?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

opening price, closing price - these are all prices about nothing. They are nothing more than sampling points.

What the market is aiming for is unknown to the market itself.

The market seeks to distribute funds as evenly as possible among all participants. This follows from the fact that each participant is trying to get as much money as possible.

Maxim Romanov:
The market seeks to distribute funds as evenly as possible among all participants. This follows from the fact that each participant is trying to get as much money as possible.
If you have 1,000p and I have 10p, I will inevitably lose in any probability game. It is inevitable in the long run.

Maxim Romanov:
The market tries to distribute funds among all participants as evenly as possible. This follows from the fact that each participant is trying to get as much money as possible.

Is it really about fair distribution?

The forex market was deliberately created by a group of individuals (the so-called puppets) to fill the structure with money, which they could get at any given time in a larger volume without exposing the exchange rate to significant appreciation or depreciation. In fact, the small participants created liquidity , which is what we are today, and they take advantage of it. It's just like in nature. The small fish eat the worm, the bigger fish eat the bigger fish, and the shark eats the big fish. And at the same time, there are enough different species. Those who manage to hide in time survive, and those who don't.

We should always remember that we are liquidity, and when the shark needs money, they will take it easily with the help of leverage.

Excuse me. Some brandy got me excited to talk so much off-topic.

A word or two about noise) In Polish it seems that 'noise' is trash.

I have developed this system .

The trend consists of waves. I determine the trend model (pattern) by software.

The wave may only be impulsive or corrective. At this stage there cannot be noises within the current TF.

At a higher TF the structure of waves of the lower TF can be considered as noise.

On the lower TF we see the same thing up to the ticks.

In short gentlemen. The noise is waves of the lower TF.

Thank you for your attention. I will go further to celebrate Easter.

Владимир:

The FOREX market was deliberately created by a group of individuals (the so-called puppets) to fill the structure with money, which they could obtain at any time in a larger volume without the exchange rates going up or down significantly. In fact, liquidity was created out of the small participants which we currently are, and they take advantage of it.

Real terms and conditions for clients who want to enter the interbank forex market via bank or broker:

A minimum deposit of $7 million and a leverage of no more than 1:4. Leverage, of course, is subject to a fee (around 10% per annum).

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are nothing to the FOREX market. You are something only for your shell corporation registered offshore.

Дмитрий:

Real terms for clients who want to get into interbank forex through a bank or broker:

A minimum deposit of $7 million and a leverage of no more than 1:4. Leverage, of course, is subject to a fee (around 10% per annum).

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are nothing to the FOREX market. You are something only for your kitchen office, registered offshore.

That is, we do not even create any liquidity. Theoretically, an office can create such liquidity. In practice it is not a prerequisite either - why? That is, it is an unnecessary hypothesis in the construction. Hence, we are not even swimming in this ocean. :) A game of imitation.

Дмитрий:

Real terms for clients who want to get into interbank forex through a bank or broker:

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are nothing to the FOREX market. You are something only for your kitchen office registered offshore.

Dmitry, it is immediately clear that you possess such a deposit and work with such a leverage, and we are all the same liquidity for you.

And even if you actually have such or even a larger deposit, you will be a source of liquidity. I bow low.

Владимир:

Dimitri, it is immediately clear that you have such a deposit and work with such leverage, and we are all then still liquidity for you.

And even if in fact you have such a deposit or even a larger one, you will be a source of liquidity. I bow low.

How can positions that are NOT taken to the market be liquidity for the market?

Владимир:

The forex market was deliberately created by a group of individuals (the so-called puppets) to fill the structure with money, which they could get at any given time in a larger volume without exposing the exchange rate to significant appreciation or depreciation. In fact, the small participants created liquidity , which is what we are today, and they take advantage of it. It's just like in nature. The small fish eat the worm, the bigger fish eat the bigger fish, and the shark eats the big fish. And at the same time, there are enough different species to survive. Those who manage to hide in time survive, and those who don't.

We should always remember that we are liquidity, and when the shark needs money, they will take it easily with the help of leverage.

Excuse me. The cognac got me so excited to talk so much off-topic.

It doesn't really matter.

Дмитрий:

A minimum deposit of $7 million and a leverage of no more than 1:4. Leverage, of course, pays a fee (around 10% p.a.).

Please continue. Which platform? What are the trading conditions? What are the pros, what are the cons? Where and how (on which platform according to which principles) is trading done?