Gentlemen developers, when will there be a withdrawal to Russian e-wallets Qiwi-wallet and Yandex-money? - page 11

Vasiliy Sokolov:

VTB24. Withdrawal is standard - via a linked card:

I have no withdrawals either. Alfa card.

Alexander Ivanov:
3 years ago - when I first got to know forex = 63 kg. And now =80kg.

I don't care about your problems. I am just losing weight))
I used to be 75 - now I'm 69. I need at least 80.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I don't care about your problems. I'm just losing weight))
I was 75, now I'm 69. I need to be at least 80.

let's swap? )) mystically anything is possible. You have given your consent and I do. You will weigh 80 kg and I will weigh 60 kg . ))

Just kidding. But if you go with the mystical contract, anything is possible in this world. God Himself said, where two gather in My name and ask for what they want, I will do it. That's right. Believe. ("what they want" was the main thing for everyone's good.)

Alexandr Saprykin:
Bankers also want to eat, which is why the commissions are so high. If I withdraw money from my broker to my card, I get 2.9% +50 roubles. I think if you run it through a payment system (webmani, for example), and then from there to the card, the same thing will come out on commission.
I guess I have not searched properly, but I saw a minimum fee of 50 euros, I remember seeing 70. But all the same, yesterday I had a transfer from one bank to my card account - 0% for the transferor and 2-3 hours for the transaction. The banks don't seem to be in the same group

Vasiliy Sokolov:

VTB24. Withdrawal is standard - via a linked card:

Interesting... Webmani says that withdrawal is only possible to the cards of two other banks, VTB is definitely not, I looked yesterday.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough, but I saw figures of a minimum fee of 50 euros, I remember seeing 70. But all the same, yesterday I had a transfer from one bank to my card account - 0% for the transferor and 2-3 hours for the transaction. The banks don't seem to be in the same group

I usually withdraw in roubles from my broker. But if I withdraw in another currency, the minimum is 6 quid and the same 2.9%.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I usually withdraw in roubles from my broker. But if I withdraw in another currency, the minimum is 6 quid and the same 2.9%.

Alexander, please write your broker in your personal message, I'll take a closer look...

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Alexander, the broker will write you a letter in private, I'll take a closer look...
OK

Alexandr Saprykin:

I would take your problems. I only lose weight)).
I was 75 and now I am 69. I need to lose at least 80.

I had a friend of mine once, a friend of mine. She kept complaining that she couldn't lose weight. She tried all sorts of diets and went to doctors...

I said, come visit me, I'm having a feast here)).

I arrived and introduced her to Igorech, who was a former military scout, still in uniform, but likes to drink a lot...

Anyway, they disappeared from my sight for two weeks. When they come back, Olya says, 'Your friend is a monster. He does not eat and does not give it to me, but he drinks (it was summer) the annual norm! No, she says, everything is tasty, shashliks, we had a rest on the lakes - swim, but not enough to eat and constant sex)))).

I have electronic scales at home, such household, floor scales. I weighed myself - my mum, 15 kg had gone in 2 weeks))

I said, "Oh, Igor, you should organize weight-loss courses))))

Alexander Ivanov:
Thank you!)) don't. It was my fault. But now everyone is trading by splitting the money into 20 deposits and by different brokers. And everything has become stable. Glad there is forex. But damn..... I'm starting to put on weight.....
I am a lucky guy, no one has so many brokers and no worries... how did you choose, if it is not a secret... were there mistakes, as they say, did you bet on the wrong horse?