Drag and drop SL and TP in the tester. - page 6

Anatoli Kazharski:

You have already "grinded" so much here that you seem to be confused what is important to you and what is not.

In your speech, almost in every post, you were talking aboutCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK, while in the code you presented quite a different identifier. And suddenly it became not important at all. ))

Maybe you need an example of code exactly with control buttons, that's why you want an example of coding with CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK event? Well, I can send it to you in a private message.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

khorosh:
Maybe you need a code example just for control buttons, that's why you want so much coding example with CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK event? Well, I can send you one in a private message.
No. I don't need your examples. You do not even mix up identifiers. Sort it out yourself first. ;)))

Anatoli Kazharski:
No. I certainly don't need your examples. You even get confused about identifiers. Figure it out for yourself first. ;)))
Why are you such an angry uncle? I've never seen you like this before.) Has your nervous work at the forex market done its work?)))

Amateurism will drive any professional to a nervous breakdown

khorosh:
Why are you uncle so angry? I haven't seen you this way before). Is it possible that your nervous work on the forex market has done its job?)))

So I'm not angry. Just pointing out an inaccuracy. It's up to you whether it's important or not.

Perhaps it is you who are angry and through this prism of yours have drawn the false conclusion that everyone around you is angry. Has the study of programming done its job. ;)))

Alexander Bereznyak:
Any professional's amateurism will cause a nervous breakdown
Do professionals become professionals at birth or maybe everyone was a dilettante at some point? It is not clear why professionals visit the branches of dilettantes, there is nothing new there for them to drive themselves to a nervous breakdown? Or to enjoy comparing knowledge, as they say feel the difference? Amateurs need to graze in the branches of professionals to raise their level. If a professional needs to share knowledge with dilettantes, he/she must know that the teacher's job is nervous and one must accept dullness or low level of knowledge of a student.

so let it go for a while.

Anatoli Kazharski:

So I'm not angry. Just pointing out an inaccuracy. It's up to you whether it's important or not.

Perhaps it is you who are angry and through this prism of yours have drawn the false conclusion that everyone around you is angry. Has the study of programming done its job. ;)))

I took a look at your profile. Turns out you're an ace in the field. Now I understand your reaction to my offer. I'm sorry if that offended you in any way.

So what can you say about the possibility of dragging SL and TR on the visual testing chart?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Not in visual testing, but in the tester. In the tester, both during normal and visual testing everything is the same, and ChartEvent does not work there. But there is a chart in visual testing and ChartEvent works in indicators.
By the way, I didn't know about the indicators on the chart, is it sure?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
By the way, I didn't know that about the indicators on the chart, is this definitely the case?
mql5