The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 85

...omen - as soon as such news-articles appear, immediately buy dollars )

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Who needs the military industry and why? An awesome achievement of course. Who needs it? What is there to be proud of? People were engaged in creation, and occupying one's head with means of destruction is the worst thing to do.

What makes you think the US is lagging behind in the space industry? So far, it is the results of the US space industry that the whole world uses - GPS - the system is developed, implemented and operated by the US Department of Defense.

And the UK is also ready to implement theOneWeb system- Internet from anywhere in the world. But there is one problem, or more accurately a plug, guess where it is.

The USA is not a leader in the military field, nor is it a leader in space. How can they make the most expensive planes and ships with such "coolest" technology? - And with a printing press.

Military space technology is not needed by itself, understand. Not for intimidation (although that too). It is the development of technologies as such, which subsequently will influence the civil technologies in all walks of life... If a country can create and launch the spaceship - such country can do everything, it is clear? - and it is not important who and what has stolen from whom and who and what has thought up earlier, it is important who can do it and generally can afford it, and not all countries of the world can afford it.

Technology and equipment are what is important.

I suggest that those subject to prejudiced political views (in favour of any state, no matter which one) should not participate in the discussion. Only sensible reasoning and analysis of the world economy, up to and including the development of a new economic model where there is no place for the "Whoever is strongest is on top" scheme is of interest. The aim is simple - first come, first served.

Taras Slobodyanik:
... the sign - as soon as such news items appear, buy dollars at once.)

I remember when the dollar was at 30, a lot of people on TV used to say that they kept their savings exclusively in rubles )))

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Science is booming...? How did they lag behind in the development of the military and space industries...?

stop watching zombie TV, when you will be banging on the local keyboard on your local PC with the local operating system, you'll start being patriotic. We are not the first in space, we are the most expensive, alas China started to fly itself. That is an indicator, because it is too expensive to build everything from scratch, they could do it, we can do it at ..... we will soon be jumping on trampolines to the ISS.

SZZY: I will say nothing about medicine, they only learned to sew on tits and pussy in the last 30 years...

Igor Makanu:

I remember when the dollar was at 30, a lot of people on TV used to say that they save only in rubles )))

Buy (or sell). Don't say anything. You will report the results in 5-10 years.

Andrey Dik:

Buy (or sell). In silence. Tell me about the results in 5-10 years.

Bitcoin, now, is converting quite rapidly into quid

Andrey Dik:

If a country can build and launch a ship into space - such a country can do anything, is that clear?

Well, Gagarin flew into space in what year? And so?

Andrey Dik:

...If a country can build and launch a ship into space - such a country can do anything, is that clear?...

...the grandfather said admonishingly to his grandson, quacking after drinking a shot and crunching on a pickle... ))

Igor Makanu:

I remember when the dollar was at 30, a lot of people on TV said they would save only in rubles )))

Stop watching zombie TV and when you will be banging on the domestic keyboard on the domestic PC with the domestic operating system, you'll start being patriotic... We were not the first in space as we are becoming the most expensive, alas China started to fly itself - it is an indicator since it is too expensive to build everything from scratch, they can do it, we can do it at ..... we will be jumping on trampolines to the ISS soon.

ZS: I will say nothing about medicine, they only learned how to sew on tits and pussy in the last 30 years.

Alas, it's all very messed up... Please refrain from commenting on my thread, because you are littering it.

If you want to continue the discussion, cite a source of information that you think is worthy of attention (you don't watch zombie TV, so you watch something else).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

...the grandfather admonished his grandson, quacking after a shot, crunching on a salted cucumber... ))

don't judge people by themselves, and you won't be judged.