The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 36

I wonder what your annual income is. Because you're so smart.
Why did I ever get involved with you? (chuckles): Okay. I had fun with you tonight.
Go and study.
And read more analysis. Fundamental analytics.
Don't wait for the daily macroeconomic calendar.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
You seem to have some distrust of your country. You don't seem to believe in the future of the great nation, which, if I am not mistaken, you belong to.
You only want numbers. Yes, you can find both positive and negative figures among statistics, I agree.
The flight and inflow of capital that you are talking about can be compared to a large company that has existed for a long time and has successfully established itself on the Market. And then suddenly some high-profile event happens. The company's shares plummet by a few per cent. Who's dumping them? Short-term accounts. Not investors.
What do real investors do at this time? Real investors (smart money) look for the right moment to buy into those stocks, which have just crashed in panic. They know when to buy. And as a result, they will significantly and repeatedly increase their capital.
And the real losers, who, like speculators, dumping shares of a reliable company, will go without trousers. Because they can not see beyond their nose (mind), or can not be above the crowd on his head.
Despite all your pathos that you are not ashamed to show in today's conversation, I urge you, first of all, to love the people, love the country in which you live. I urge you to be more open to dialogue and not to hide behind the short phrases with which you "sputter".
If you really feel behind your words - feel free to compose them into sentences and constructive texts. Let someone else disagree with your point of view. But this is an opportunity for you to speak out and to confirm your words not only with figures, but also with other data. To put dry statistics in the first place is the destiny of speculators, not professionals.
Maybe you want to seem like a professional. And you want people to listen to you or at least take your words with interest. Then behave like a professional. Why are you so quickly pouring water from a bucket of the people-winner to whom (I hope) you belong ...

Is this really about me and me?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Are you sure it's for me and about me?

Yes, it's about you. Good night.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Yes, it's about you. Good night.

(Laughs))

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

The links are just for you. I'm not going to type to you what's in the public domain.

You're typing an empty post of 27 lines and you can't have a discussion with numbers in farts - you just don't know them.

Empty words are not needed here and neither are links - you have nothing to say.

But the "encouraging trends in the economy" thing is hilarious.

I love discussions about macroeconomics - not a single figure and hysterical posts on dozens of lines

Maxim left, and I hope he will return, and I just wanted to ask why he has a profile wallpaper with an American pilot on a soulless F/A18A plane, and not a Russian pilot on some promising fighter jet, or a tanker in the background on an Armata tank...

All right, never mind. It doesn't matter.

Igor Konyashin:

Maxim left, and I hope he will return, and I just wanted to ask why he has a profile wallpaper with an American pilot on a soulless F/A18A plane, and not a Russian pilot on some promising fighter jet, or a tanker in the background on an Armata tank...

Why are you like this, huh? Do you have a conscience or not???

P.s.
I will be back in a couple of days. I will prepare the RF development data for you.

Igor Konyashin:

Maksim went away, and I hope he will come back, and I just wanted to ask why he has a wallpaper in his profile with an American pilot on a soulless F/A18A plane and not with a Russian pilot on some promising fighter jet, or with a tanker in the background on the Armata tank...

It's their way of life, these maxims - they love life in London, Paris, NY,...

and we are taught to love our motherland, our party, our government and our national currency...

"All right, never mind. It doesn't matter..."