The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 31

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I propose to consider Russia the cradle and vanguard of world civilization

I will not speak for the cradle, but the vanguard, by the number of cataclysms and experiments for an average presidential term, is quite sufficient.

For last hundred years, at least.

Дмитрий:

It is better to agree with your own scenarios... Well, at least with one - they are your own scenarios.

You are contradicting yourself.
Read the text of the post carefully.
Don't evoke the feeling that you are sitting with a bottle or a joint in front of your computer and just dumbing yourself down for your own amusement.
Bullshit.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

You contradict yourself.
Read the text of the post carefully.
Do not give the impression that you are sitting with a bottle or a joint in front of your computer and just dumb yourself down for fun.
Bullshit.

We've already started talking about Russia... and you're all this... all this...

Дмитрий:

Maybe we are not the problem. Maybe you mistakenly started out describing the "youthfulness of the US state" and when you were pointed out your mistake you just got stupid because it didn't fit your beliefs, but you couldn't refute it - it was too obvious?

Read the text again if you don't want to be considered a moron.
There was no mistake.
I wasn't arguing about the constitution and the national currency. You yourself drew the dialogue by latching onto words that were only indirectly related to the topic.
The point was that the US as a country (as a people) has no centuries of history.
Why are you chiseling away at the same thing? Do you enjoy being stupid?
I'm not the one who's stupid, as you put it. It's you who are stupid.
You want to be sure?
Re-read the entire dialogue.
When you're sober.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

We've already started talking about Russia... and you're all this... the...

Here, on this thread, we are all waiting for your expert opinion and substantiated arguments regarding the US dollar.
Russia is probably the subject of another thread.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Here on this thread we are all waiting for your expert opinion and backed up arguments about the US dollar.
Russia is probably the subject of another thread.

Don't wait, let's go right ahead and do it here.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

We've already started talking about Russia... and you're all this... everything...

:-)) Hm ... Already tongue-tied ...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Don't wait, let's go straight ahead and do it here.

The admin will ban you.
Open a branch.
I will take part in a dialogue about Russia and the rouble. And about the prospects of our country, our people.

I have to admit to being wrong about this thread only discussing the fate of the dollar.
Indeed, this thread is basically about the fate of all the world's currencies in relation to the "demise of the dollar".
So yes, we can discuss the fate of Russia and its national currency.

And in that case, I express my opinion that in the long term, the Russian rouble will strengthen, albeit with setbacks.
We are used to not trusting the ruble. But don't the recent trends in the Russian economy give us a perspective?
I do not think that all is bad in Russia.
In recent years Russia has made a significant contribution to the formation of a polycentric world order, and its current role is characterised by a return to 'global politics', the economy and finance as an active and fully fledged participant, and a desire to make up for lost ground in the international arena. At the same time, as follows from the key provisions of the updated foreign policy concept of the Russian Federation - "Russia is fully aware of its special responsibility for maintaining security in the world, both globally and regionally, and aims to act jointly with all interested states to address common challenges".

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

I am forced to admit I am wrong about this thread only discussing the fate of the dollar.
Indeed, the thread is dedicated, in principle, to the fate of all world currencies in relation to the "demise of the dollar".
So, yes, we can discuss the fate of Russia and its national currency.

Burn.

The position on the dollar is still not clear, but it could be even funnier with the rouble.

What is the outlook?