I divide traders into three categories. 1- Beginners (schoolchildren and oligarchs can be there). 2- The smart (programmers and technicians). 3- Fools (the rich looking to make a fortune). - page 3

new-rena:

)

I've been almost a passive observer here for a while now as I don't need what they're looking for, although they still wish me luck ....

If a man communicates here, it means he hopes for something, so they wish him what he needs... Love and happiness are not wished here - just more profits and an algorithm cooler, although many also understand that the time of good finds passed 10 years ago, the same Prival ... although miracles still happen too, as in the branch about the guy channeler, who chops boboly not for kids ... so good luck ... so good luck ...))

Сергей Криушин:
If a person communicates here, it means he hopes for something, so they wish him what he needs... Love and happiness will not be wished here - just more profits and a cooler algorithm, although many also understand that the time of good finds passed 10 years ago, the same Prival ... although miracles still happen too, as in the branch about the guy channel operator, who chops boboly not by a thread ... so good luck ...))

it's all a bunch of plumers. that kind of luck is better off)

I'm here because the price doesn't move as fast as in the tester and the forum is a bit of a seed shop.

I'd even add that the price is not the same as in the tester.)

Сергей Криушин:
If a person communicates here, it means he hopes for something, so they wish him what he needs... Love and happiness are not wished here - just more profits and a cooler algorithm, although many also understand that the time of good finds passed 10 years ago, the same Prival ... although miracles still happen too, as in the branch about the guy channel operator, who chops boboly not childishly ... so good luck...))
Or he's stuck and won't let go.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That's not why. It's just that people with creative potential have not become here. On the contrary, everyone is trying to establish their own limited reality as the final rule.
Why give away ideas when you can sell them - as they say, paradise is closed - everyone has gone to the front for the bobble... and others aren't allowed to breed competition... greed is the engine of progress...

Сергей Криушин:
Why hand out ideas when you can sell them - as they say, paradise is closed - everyone has gone to the front for bobble... and they don't allow others to breed the competition... greed is the engine of progress...
What a degeneration of your ideas. You don't even have a hint of the notion of constructive engagement and its effectiveness here.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Or he's stuck and won't let go.
Well, why not litter, maybe enlightenment (eureka) will come, or someone out of the goodness of his heart, from excess to share wit ... ))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That's not why. It's just that people with creative potential have not become here. On the contrary, everyone is trying to establish their limited reality as the final rule.
well said... it really seems that way... trading is mostly creativity... Trading is in fact mostly a science ... but science is also creativity... but most forum participants immediately dismiss these ideas and launch a physics-based attack on the market)... without understanding the basics.
And if you tell them that it's a road to nowhere, they get offended and get out of here, you ignoramus.... without quantum mechanics and chaos theory and neural networks based on them, you can forget about trading -....)

Сергей Криушин:
Well, why not litter, you might also get enlightenment (eureka) or someone out of the goodness of their heart, from excess to share wit ... ))
Flooding doesn't bring enlightenment.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I don't think this is the reason. I don't see people with a great deal of creativity here. On the contrary, everyone is trying to establish their own limited reality as the final rule.

Why are they gone? They just didn't, that's all? I have given the reasons as I see them.

Codebase is bloated with clones of shabby ideas. I cannot build a working TS on these indicators, or I have not looked too hard.

For a breakthrough to occur, you need a controversial non-standard idea, links to competitors and their interesting solutions.

I think that the MQL forum cannot do it, everything is erased and smart guys are banned. So that's the result.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What a degeneration of your ideas. You don't even have a hint of the notion of constructive engagement and its effectiveness here.
That's my point exactly... and constructive is now hidden in private...