I divide traders into three categories. 1- Beginners (schoolchildren and oligarchs can be there). 2- The smart (programmers and technicians). 3- Fools (the rich looking to make a fortune). - page 2

Alexander Ivanov:
then you're either in the first or the third.
What a pity... never mind, the main thing is that you are in the second) very happy for you, please pay my respects to the maestro)

PS: all without brackets...

It's not until I'm in 4th that you realise how much of a 3-leader I was in 1st and then most of all in 2nd)

new-rena:

PS: all without brackets...

It's not until I'm in 4th that you realise how much of a 3-leader I was in 1st and then most of all in 2nd)

Your epiphany is admirable - like that student who spent 5 years cleaning stables, and only then asked himself whether I was a fool...probably thought it was better to work for myself than for a clever guru... or a note-taking analyst...))

Guys of the second group! Look how much the forum has shrunk!

Alexander Ivanov:
But the most cautious ones are the third ones.

Well, yes, but it is not clear how fools become rich)))).

Programmers and technicians may be smart according to the branch version. But the rest ???? can't be smart, do they have to be programmers and technicians? :)

PS. What is the difference between intelligence and cunning?

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
Guys in group two! Look how shredded the forum has become!

How can it not be small when interesting topics are cut up by you know who, because people start referring to outside sources, and try to move ideas that are redumbent and wrong.

A step to the left, a step to the right, and a firing squad. Mentioning the competition is not....anything.... We have the best platform in the world!

Now delete the post)

Server Muradasilov:

1. Yes, but it's not clear how the fools got rich)))

2. Programmers and technicians may be smart according to the branch's version. But the rest ???? can not be smart, they have to be programmers and technicians. :)

PS. PS. What is the difference between intelligence and cunning?

1. I have a lot of options: 1 - I won the lottery or a contest, 2 - I inherited money, 3 - I had a drink with someone and arranged it, 4 - I took it away.

2) God divided people's minds better; no one can say that he got a little and someone else a lot.

3. You can look it up in the dictionary. Several meanings. At the very least the difference is that it takes intelligence to be cunning... but not all of it.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
Guys of the second group! Look how much the forum has shrunk!
It's never really consolidated. There was no collective intelligence here like on the 4th. Probably everyone who came here initially decided to correct all the mistakes made in the 4th forum... ...and the result was a bunch of terminators.

Сергей Криушин:
Your epiphany is admirable - like that student who cleaned the stable for 5 years and only then asked himself if I was a fool...probably thought it was better to work for myself than for a clever guru... or an analyst...)

)

I'm almost a passive observer and storyteller for I don't need what's being sought and studied here - I'm way past it, although I still get wished good luck by the "successful" ones)....

Oleg Tsarkov:

How can it not be small when interesting topics are cut up by you know who, because people start referring to outside sources, and try to move ideas that are redumbent and wrong.

One step to the left, one step to the right, and you're fired. Mentioning the competition is not....anything.... We have the best platform in the world!

Now delete the post)

That's not why. It's just that there are no longer people here with creativity. On the contrary, everyone is trying to establish their own limited reality as the final rule.