Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 20

Alexandr Gavrilin:

No, not me, I found the owner. I have a similar site name.

As for the forex advertisement, that's where only brokers with licences to work in the RF are advertised.

According to the law on advertising, there is no way... I put up with it back in 2016...

elibrarius:
Well you've made the choice to be silent as well ))

For me too.

In 2007 the first variant was with an external heatsink, since 2013 a new variant on cooler 22nm processors, thanks to which the heatsink can be placed inside, i.e. the marketable look of the computer is not spoiled.

That's why I decided to make them for other people. Good thing - and need to share it with others, and at the same time to make some extra money).

Most people get used to the noise and don't notice, but there is an impact anyway. Here is an excerpt from an article by the Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology in the Sverdlovsk Region, and a couple of videos on the harmful effects of noise http://silentcomputer.ru/ovredeshuma.htm

You can just buy any Mac and not bother.

Ivan Rubtsov:

You can just buy any Mac and not worry about it.

Do Macs have Mac processors unknown to the world? We thought it was the same Intel.)